Sign in to follow this  
Delita

74 former Biden staffers all deny Tara Reades accusation, was let go for being a shitty employee

16 minutes ago, PeterPopoff said:

Vote for Biden because he will put pro choice, pro lgbt justice on the supreme court.   Also, Trump's worse because he has sexually assaulted more women.

That said, Biden fucking did it.   There are reports of Tara Reade telling her story (her mom on the Larry King Show, the court filing, multiple friends coming forward) from way back to the 90s.   Biden is on tape sniffing unwilling women's hair and kissing women on the lips who didn't want it.   He's an old pervert.  74  people coming forward to say he's a "nice guy" doesn't change that.  You still need to vote for him though if you care about abortion rights, LGBT rights, the minimum wage, healthcare, etc, because Trump is far worse on all those points.  This election cycle, vote for the lessor of two evil rapist.   That person is Biden!

Since when was Biden accused of an unwanted kiss on the lips? And considering he grew up during a time where shit like this was considered normal I’d say it makes his “hair smelling” and shoulder grabbing example as a “gotcha! “Moment all the more ridiculous

37 minutes ago, Delita said:

Since when was Biden accused of an unwanted kiss on the lips? And considering he grew up during a time where shit like this was considered normal I’d say it makes his “hair smelling” and shoulder grabbing example as a “gotcha! “Moment all the more ridiculous

god what the fuck is this :scust: 

1 hour ago, kazilicious said:

god what the fuck is this :scust: 

Standard Operating Procedure for the 70's-80's.

See: Sean Connery.

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Standard Operating Procedure for the 70's-80's.

See: Sean Connery.

What in the fuck :lul: I never seen that. 

This virus must have been sent by god as punishment for boomers

6 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I was against that and against this.. now what? 

now nothing because touching someone's shoulder isn't rape or sexual assault. 

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Power dynamics bro

I’ve literally not read one supporting piece of evidence in her claim that makes me think it could have happened. It’s literally one big fucking lie with tons of holes in her story that’s constantly changing.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Touching someone without their permission and in a sexualized way is sexual assault. 

You're doing mental gymnastics. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Touching someone without their permission and in a sexualized way is sexual assault. 

You're doing mental gymnastics. 

says the guy trying to frame a shoulder touch as sexual assault :lawl:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You got reduced to posting memes after your other stories fell flat on it's face :will2:

How did Tara Reades allegations fall flat on its face?

Even the diehard resetera cucks who defended her to the death are now saying they’re on the fence :lul:

Several people who know her including former landlords have gone on record saying you can’t trust her, she’s manipulative. Bitch holding on to 30 year grudge to her former work firing her because she was shit at her job, charged with check fraud and making up lies to get back at them. Fucking whale needs to stop licking Putin’s asshole and get her fat ass back to the Pacific Ocean. FREE WILLY!

Edited by Delita

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Even the diehard resetera cucks who defended her to the death are now saying they’re on the fence :lul:

Several people who know her including former landlords have gone on record saying you can’t trust her, she’s manipulative. Bitch holding on to 30 year grudge to her former work firing her because she was shit at her job, charged with check fraud and making up lies to get back at them. Fucking whale needs to stop licking Putin’s asshole and get her fat ass back to the Pacific Ocean. FREE WILLY!

What in the fuck does bouncing a check 30 years ago have to do with being raped? What do former landlords have to do with any of it?

5 hours ago, Voidler said:

What in the fuck does bouncing a check 30 years ago have to do with being raped? What do former landlords have to do with any of it?

Showcases one’s character. Realistically this is a case fueled entirely by he said/she said. There’s no clear evidence to support one or the other so there’s nothing else to go on, similarly to in a court case when the prosecution brings up facts about a defendant that they aren’t as Innocent and goody two shoes as they seem.

I think it signifies a problem when someone can make an allegation 30 years later about someone with no evidence and expect everyone to automatically believe them and the accused to now have to disprove it, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Right now all there is is her mom calling in to Larry king, and her neighbor corroborating that story, but at no point up until this year did she ever classify it as sexual in nature and actually made an effort to prevent that from happening, even actually praising Biden in the past.

Weve all seen Biden’s awkward touchings on camera but it comes off as a guy who has no idea he’s coming off as socially awkward rather than any clear malicious intent. In the past with any kind of sexual predator there’s always been a pattern and large paper trail, from R kelly, to Harvey Weinstein to Bill Cosby. As of now Tara Reade is the only one and with that that’s usually when the door is kicked open and a long list come out of hiding, they have except they’ve all come out supporting Biden instead of accusing him. Considering this is coming at a time where it’s an hyper sensitive issue with guranteed overwhelming national support I’d say neither of those women supporting Biden would have anything to be scared about should they feel Biden had done something to them, heard or saw. Infact they’d be praised as heroes with tv interviews and book deals.

If an assault did occur I’d more than be willing to say fuck Biden but st this point I think overwhelmingly the evidence isn’t even close to being there to convince anyone besides people who want to believe it like far right news outlets