Sign in to follow this  
Delita

74 former Biden staffers all deny Tara Reades accusation, was let go for being a shitty employee

7 hours ago, Voidler said:

What in the fuck does bouncing a check 30 years ago have to do with being raped? What do former landlords have to do with any of it?

Her claims have escalated to rape now? :mjpls:

I support women who have been assaulted," Klett said. "Unfortunately, I cannot support Tara Reade. When she first contacted me regarding this issue, she could not provide enough credible information. And since that time the story has evolved in the media. I question her motives."

:kaz:

The trump-Biden debates are going to be epic. Trump is going to fall into the Tara Reade trap and Biden is going to tear him to shreds.

”Proceed, govenor” :rass:

6 hours ago, Delita said:

The trump-Biden debates are going to be epic. Trump is going to fall into the Tara Reade trap and Biden is going to tear him to shreds.

”Proceed, govenor” :rass:

Lmfao @ how delusional you must be to believe something like this. 

Biden is going to get so torn apart, that they will cancel the debate to save him. They will say Biden won't be participating in the debates because he believes their tone is having a negative effect on the country. Bookmark this.

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Her claims have escalated to rape now? :mjpls:

Digital penetration is rape

Edited by Voidler