The Best Buy credit card offers fantastic rewards

From 1/1-3/31 it was 10 (TEN!) percent back on all utility bills, even cable and internet. Now it’s spend 1k between now and 6/30 and get $50. And you can double dip, because it’s 5% back in groceries from 5/15 to 6/30 :banderoos:

ive reached elite plus member as well, spending 3.5k this year. Because of this, they allowed me to bank my points instead of issued gift cards that expire. I’m up to $150 in the last 4 months now 

but you have to spend it at Best Buy :bena:

which really isn’t that bad considering they price match amazon, new egg, etc 

anyhow if you’re making a big purchase at Bb it’s worth getting 

Edited by ghostz

I have a BB credit card but never use it.  I'm usually use my Amazon card now and I've racked up quite a few points on that so far .

Never use my bank cc anymore either .

21 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I have a BB credit card but never use it.  I'm usually use my Amazon card now and I've racked up quite a few points on that so far .

Never use my bank cc anymore either .

I basically filter every purchase I make thru a cc , Amazon’s is decent tho too! I don’t see em running huge promotions tho too often 

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

...Best Buy does utilities?

Their credit card (ran by citi) gave 10% back on bills, ranging from electric, cable, internet, cell phone, etc. every bill is 100+ so imagine getting 10 back on each of your bills....for 3 months! 

you can Obviously use the card outside of BB, just not rewards 

Edited by ghostz
  • 3 months later...

Up to $220 in rewards, waiting on about $30 more to process.. and Best Buy gave me a $100 gift card for spending 11k+ this year alone. Ballin.. basically $350 in rewards in ~7 months and I’ve actually used probably 50-100 in rewards already. 

Edited by ghostz life matters