Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kazuolicious

Do you wear a mask at all times?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What are y’all going to stores for? Don’t have any apps that deliver groceries ?

Yeah if I want them in the middle of next week...

 

5 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

wear a fucking mask when you go outside, when you remove your mask after leaving a store that shit didn't do anything in the first place. 

You are losing your mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

wear a fucking mask when you go outside, when you remove your mask after leaving a store that shit didn't do anything in the first place. 

Shut up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK  so THE LEM CREW is fucking OBLIVIOUS TO LOGIC 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IF YOU ARE NEAR PEOPLE IN ANY WAY WEAR A FUCKING MASK

 

it's that SIMPLE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At work, yes the entire day. Whenever I go to a public place yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered Sushi last week for lunch and the delivery guy came earlier than expected while I was shaving and I ran out to the outside door to take the order and realized I didnt have a mask or gloves on...we're so deep into the quarantine my reaction when I realized what I did was gasp like I was in some nuclear wasteland without equipment lol. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah if I want them in the middle of next week...

 

You are losing your mind.

I order groceries and it’s either that day or the day after 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I ordered Sushi last week for lunch and the delivery guy came earlier than expected while I was shaving and I ran out to the outside door to take the order and realized I didnt have a mask or gloves on...we're so deep into the quarantine my reaction when I realized what I did was gasp like I was in some nuclear wasteland without equipment lol. 

thanks man, that story was amazing. you shave (your pit I assume) when you wait for food delivery. simply outstanding.  :mjgrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of wearing a mask? It helps us to protect each other, doesn't it? I wear a mask whenever I go outside. no matter what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yes I do in public amongst people. 

 

In my own car by myself? no

yes, i mean why would you wear it in your car or at home? 

 

in public wear a mask and people will be glad for your consideration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend gave me a used and dirty N95 mask. At least I can breathe with it.  The disposable ones at work had me unable to breathe and since i need to wear glasses at work it would always fog them up. It's shit.  So for all those days at work I wouldn't be surprised if these snitches took a picture of me wearing the mask wrong under my nose lol

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×