Some thoughts on the Series X and PS5 SSD stuff

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Everyone here sees cows downplaying the difference in gpu and cpu. Youre trying to argue like Jerry.  

Funny seeing you in every xbox and ps thread . Nothing to talk about with nontonto ??

post the proof bro :shrug:

You never post links

and you never post proof to back up your claims. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

post the proof bro :shrug:

You never post links

and you never post proof to back up your claims. 

I dont have to prove what you already know is true just to hear some stupid damage control BRO 

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The burden of proof for YOUR OWN CLAIMS are on you sloooow Jonny.    

I wasn't even talking to you.  Of course you have to defend your bros and tell me what they don't do , without any proof.

But when I say otherwise you want me to prove it? Prove your own claim Broberson.

Lil jerry maybe go post in a nintendo thread

18 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I wasn't even talking to you.  Of course you have to defend your bros and tell me what they don't do , without any proof.

But when I say otherwise you want me to prove it? Prove your own claim Broberson.

Lil jerry maybe go post in a nintendo thread

Hey Slow Jonny, the fact that there is no thread showing that Cows were saying that XSEX GPU advantage means nothing in terms of hardware.... is my proof you slow ass clown. :lawl:

It doesn't exist just like I said.    

Meanwhile you said it does, but can't show that it does...... there goes slllllooooooow Jonny being slow as fuck again. 

17 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Many of the cows say there won't be any difference . I saw it , you did too . You post in every thread I do .

if many said the GPU advantage of the XSEX means nothing when it comes to hardware... it shouldn't be hard to find the proof :shrug:

its not . I'm not searching for something you know is true. 

If its so easy to prove me wrong you would do it to . But you can't.  You argue like Jerry,  just more stupid. 

19 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

its not . I'm not searching for something you know is true. 

If its so easy to prove me wrong you would do it to . But you can't.  You argue like Jerry,  just more stupid. 

You're a slow motherfucker for real.

59 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Slow Jonny, the fact that there is no thread showing that Cows were saying that XSEX GPU advantage means nothing in terms of hardware.... is my proof you slow ass clown. :lawl:

It doesn't exist just like I said.    

Meanwhile you said it does, but can't show that it does...... there goes slllllooooooow Jonny being slow as fuck again. 

:cmpunk1:

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

You cant prove it , retard :tom: stupid clown rofl

2 threads BRO , where you have to say " I Cant"

Sloooooowwww Jonny it doesn't exist... which is what I said..... point proven :tom5:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sloooooowwww Jonny it doesn't exist... which is what I said..... point proven :tom5:

still waiting for you to prove me wrong . You can't,  little bitch LOL