Sign in to follow this  
Vini

Make sure you guys take vitamin D

1 minute ago, kazuolicious said:

lmfao this post. i was laughing already at this point but it got better. this guy is fucking insane :D    

:mjgrin: if you put half of this effort into other aspects in your life as you do trying this hard on the forum...

I'll stick to my Koi pond cleaner, and injectable bleach thank you very much :smugd:

#NewTidePodChallenge.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

giphy.gif

:patrice:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:mjgrin: if you put half of this effort into other aspects in your life as you do trying this hard on the forum...

this forum takes like 1% of my overall power. I had to laugh at how you described your hair improvement from taking supplements. :D  

bro, you are like what? in your 30s? you talk like you are a mummy :kaz: 

Edited by kazuolicious

Damn..............looks like we're discovering that there's alot of people on this forum who........uh........"comb their hair forward"

:tom:

And yes it is true vitamin D deficiency leads to hairloss. Bottom line, it definitely doesn't hurt to take a daily supplement. 

Just now, kazuolicious said:

this forum takes like 1% of my overall power. I had to laugh at how you described your hair improvement from taking supplements. :D  

bro, you are like what in your 30s? you talk like you are a mummy :kaz: 

LOL, he really can't help himself.........and its really obvious that he tries so hard.

he actually gets madder when I don't respond back to him the way he was hoping. So naturally, he tries harder.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he really can't help himself.........and its really obvious that he tries so hard.

he actually gets madder when I don't respond back to him the way he was hoping. So naturally, he tries harder.

what the fuck are you talking about? :D  how come i'm your target now? I don't care, i loved your post, it made me laugh, bro. :D 

I don't have any hair problems as a male, even if I end up bald like james, i wouldn't give a single shit. :D 

3 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

what the fuck are you talking about? :D  how come i'm your target now? I don't care, i loved your post, it made me laugh, bro. :D 

:whoa:alright-alright, i'll take your word for it, slick

VS15I9t.png

18 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

lmfao this post. i was laughing already at this point but it got better. this guy is fucking insane :D    

Lmao its no surprise that Jerry is a fat , old, slob .

He brags about eating McDonald's and doing nothing at his job .

AND on top of that , he a racist incel ROFL

Yeah but he likes my posts even more. :face:

Kaz.jpg.f5069e7b440f07eb61302b134afd260a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ©linton514® said:

If you were lacking in vitamin D before all the covid business, you're already in messed up shape.

most people are. Its hard to get it from food and if you live in a northern country you dont get enough UVB half the year. And if your skin is darker and you're living in a northern country you're basically fucked. Thats whats happened in New York and Ontario and Quebec. Melanin prevents Vitamin D absorption. Now that the sun is at a higher angle in spring you see cases starting to die down as you would in the typical cold and flu season. 

44 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

most people are. Its hard to get it from food and if you live in a northern country you dont get enough UVB half the year. And if your skin is darker and you're living in a northern country you're basically fucked. Thats whats happened in New York and Ontario and Quebec. Melanin prevents Vitamin D absorption. Now that the sun is at a higher angle in spring you see cases starting to die down as you would in the typical cold and flu season. 

Yes. I've been taking vitamin d supplements for almost 10 years now. 

For 10 years I've been teaching myself how to astral project out of communist Amerikkka by using dissociatives and dimethyltryptamine. I feel pretty good about my chances.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

For 10 years I've been teaching myself how to astral project out of communist Amerikkka by using dissociatives and dimethyltryptamine. I feel pretty good about my chances.

You can do it without the psychotropics :mjpls: