Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Team 2019

XBox retail market on it's last legs - Capcom FY3/20 Software Shipments : PS4 66%, NSW 23% XB1 6% of shipments

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Physical lol 

 

Mhw , Mvc, dmc , and numerous re games are on gamepass 

You say that like it's a good thing lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Liquid said:

You say that like it's a good thing lol. 

Why wouldn't it be a good thing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Why wouldn't it be a good thing? 

Ask recording artist and large movie studios if they prefer physical sales  vs Netflix ans Spotify royalties. 

 

 

 

I"ll wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Ask recording artist and large movie studios if they prefer physical sales  vs Netflix ans Spotify royalties. 

 

 

 

I"ll wait. 

That's a bad comparison for one , and how does that affect me ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

That's a bad comparison for one , and how does that affect me ? 

1. It's a perfect comparison. 2. The thread isn't about you, it's about software sales. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Liquid said:

1. It's a perfect comparison. 2. The thread isn't about you, it's about software sales. 

no, its actually very bad 

My response was to you saying "you say that like its a good thing" 

Its a great thing for people that like games .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×