Serious Sam 4 trailers

5 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

An arena shooter in '21? :holeup:

:interesting:

ive only ever heard that term used for what are now basically retro multiplayer shooters like Quake, Unreal tournament etc that have no xp, no perks, no bars to fill.  I’ve never heard that used for serious Sam style games. I’m guessing you meant how you fight shitload of enemies at once in an enclosed room, rinse and repeat and tbh I feel like I could go for one of those games today since what’s old can be new again. It’s always been either serious Sam or painkiller but something about serious Sam just hasn’t been right since 3 and this just looks like more of that. Shame because ss2 was hilariously fun, stupid for it’s time 

15 minutes ago, Delita said:

:interesting:

ive only ever heard that term used for what are now basically retro multiplayer shooters like Quake, Unreal tournament etc that have no xp, no perks, no bars to fill.  I’ve never heard that used for serious Sam style games. I’m guessing you meant how you fight shitload of enemies at once in an enclosed room, rinse and repeat and tbh I feel like I could go for one of those games today since what’s old can be new again. It’s always been either serious Sam or painkiller but something about serious Sam just hasn’t been right since 3 and this just looks like more of that. Shame because ss2 was hilariously fun, stupid for it’s time 

You've got to try these games in VR, it's awesome. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You've got to try these games in VR, it's awesome. 

Wtf I had no idea those were in VR :patrice:

Having 100 enemies gang rushing you at once must be a fucking adrenaline rush in VR