Sign in to follow this  
Delita

Anyone who makes any more transphobic, racist, or conspiracies threads should eat a permaban

Any kind of discussion on this is perfectly fine but this forum has shown some people really can’t discuss this in any kind of way that doesent read like 2 teenagers arguing. This has just become awful. I don’t give a shit what one person thinks one way or the other but when every thread is basically 

Poster 1: hijggyjnc hujnfhk ghihvjhjbb :lawl:

Poster 2: ghuuggihj gjjhgj jigdgjjksdt :vince:
Poster 1: sfgydsfhv  fgucdgh.........hjjgfgj

fghhgfh.......... :tom:

poster 2: gjhxdhkmk fhihcfhjj hhhjkngghjkhggjjhghjhggjsdf :sabu:

That’s literally what it looks like to everyone else.

Rinse and repeat for 100s of posts. Nobody gives a shit besides the sane 4 people. Nobody else even reads or follows the thread. Just start direct messaging each other If you care that much to reply to each other 100s of times, daily.

Holyax’s latest thread was just utterly pathetic and obvious bait for his e-crush jehurey

• Sad 1

The alt-right has made the internet a shitty place anymore.

What happens is someone makes an idiotic comment, then someone calls them out on it. Then the first person calls them racist. 

ie Aza called trans people defenseless. When asked how, Remy stated it was racist to ask that. 

:D Which doesn’t even make fuckin sense as we werent talking about race 

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

No topics are off limit. If you don't like the conversation start a different one. 

but why is it all spammed on the main forum? i think i got on the mobile site and didn't see it separated. is that why people can't make it in politics? 

I've been saying for a while now that its not worth getting into any type of arguments with jehurey, those conversations just go round and round in a shit circle with no end in sight.

11 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

but why is it all spammed on the main forum? i think i got on the mobile site and didn't see it separated. is that why people can't make it in politics? 

I guess its because not all transsexuals are politicians?  :trump2:

If the topics were consistently created outside of the System Wars forum then I don't give a shit. By all means, discuss what your heart desires. 

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I guess its because not all transsexuals are politicians?  :trump2:

But the trannies who post in them think they are :lul:

i don't have a problem with that. some people are too soft and think others really mean them any harm or some shit.

this place is a cesspool but nobody is racist/phobic or "dangerous", except maybe jim, but he's just insane.

47 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What happens is someone makes an idiotic comment, then someone calls them out on it. Then the first person calls them racist. 

ie Aza called trans people defenseless. When asked how, Remy stated it was racist to ask that. 

:D Which doesn’t even make fuckin sense as we werent talking about race 

i like those discussions. i mean hell it was funny when aza was dating that transgender dude and everyone made stupid jokes about the pictures he posted. 

and liquid is on a high horse or something sometimes. wouldn't surprise me if that negro is a master level white knight in real life, always siding with the "weak" without thinking. 

18 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

i don't have a problem with that. some people are too soft and think others really mean them any harm or some shit.

this place is a cesspool but nobody is racist/phobic or "dangerous", except maybe jim, but he's just insane.

jim is pretty normal. does normal things. goes out. gets vitamin d. eats good. puts dick in food.

• Haha 1
  • Ben 1

What would xbox and switch fanboys talk about then? I mean at least the sheep could talk about sales...lemmings would only be able to post what shitty games are on Gamepass that month. 

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

Jerry posts like that in every thread. Perm him now.

What is it with you and Jerry anyway lol. I like to mess with DynamiteCop but I think even he knows it’s just talking trash. I’ll call him a faggot in 1 thread, than talk to him about games normally in another. You seem to really not like Jerry though :jordan3: I kinda understand but dayum.

Cooke is the Supreme GayLord here and I'll follow his rules.  If he says "Nothing is off limits" then whatever happens happens... :salute: 

But Cookie.. you should really tell me your safe word :trump3:

22 minutes ago, Delita said:

What is it with you and Jerry anyway lol. I like to mess with DynamiteCop but I think even he knows it’s just talking trash. I’ll call him a faggot in 1 thread, than talk to him about games normally in another. You seem to really not like Jerry though :jordan3: I kinda understand but dayum.

Jerry doesn’t really have a stance on anything. He just likes arguing online. You can find posts of him praise Apple, yet if I talk to him about it, he acts like they’re trash. He will claim others are racist, but has been banned for racism recently. 

it’s just a never ending circle with him, but I like making him squirm as do a lot of people, apparently 

• Haha 1