Sign in to follow this  
Delita

Anyone who makes any more transphobic, racist, or conspiracies threads should eat a permaban

29 minutes ago, ghostz said:

How about Politics & Mental Illness 

There would need to be an exception for Lemmings to still be able to post Xbox news on the main forum.

Edited by Hot Sauce
  • Geese 1
  • Ben 1

1 hour ago, Delita said:

What is it with you and Jerry anyway lol. I like to mess with DynamiteCop but I think even he knows it’s just talking trash. I’ll call him a faggot in 1 thread, than talk to him about games normally in another. You seem to really not like Jerry though :jordan3: I kinda understand but dayum.

You can't have a normal conversation with him. He's Cliff Claven on Adderall. If he catches Kung Flu, I'm rooting for the virus. :FlyingSmiley:

• Geese 1

Every active poster here is more or less fine, only issue I've ever had with anyone on here and genuinely thought they should of been banned was VGking, pretty sure he is now. Dude was just a horrible racist cunt, I think he genuinely believed everything he was saying and was not trolling at all. 

Edited by Cell

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

You can't have a normal conversation with him. He's Cliff Claven on Adderall. If he catches Kung Flu, I'm rooting for the virus. :FlyingSmiley:

Don’t have a problem with Jerry but I can understand. Sometimes he just needs to walk away :ben: 

15 hours ago, Delita said:

Any kind of discussion on this is perfectly fine but this forum has shown some people really can’t discuss this in any kind of way that doesent read like 2 teenagers arguing. This has just become awful. I don’t give a shit what one person thinks one way or the other but when every thread is basically 

Poster 1: hijggyjnc hujnfhk ghihvjhjbb :lawl:

Poster 2: ghuuggihj gjjhgj jigdgjjksdt :vince:
Poster 1: sfgydsfhv  fgucdgh.........hjjgfgj

fghhgfh.......... :tom:

poster 2: gjhxdhkmk fhihcfhjj hhhjkngghjkhggjjhghjhggjsdf :sabu:

That’s literally what it looks like to everyone else.

Rinse and repeat for 100s of posts. Nobody gives a shit besides the sane 4 people. Nobody else even reads or follows the thread. Just start direct messaging each other If you care that much to reply to each other 100s of times, daily.

Holyax’s latest thread was just utterly pathetic and obvious bait for his e-crush jehurey

Cry more:juggle:

1 hour ago, Newmanspwn said:

I don't see the problem with people supporting the worst president in the history of the United States.

He's done less for this country than William Henry Harrison.

Youre lucky the ICE did not catch you yet. Id be quiet if I were you.

9 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Yes lets become just like resetera where people are banned for liking Trump, or mot believing that a man tucking his dick is a woman.

Yeah because that was exactly my point. Faggot 

Try reading anything besides the title you cum guzzler 

31 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

A tranny tried to ask me out, I told her I don't date gearboxes...

Don't get me started on intake valves...

Ok Mexican Jimbo.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Yes lets become just like resetera where people are banned for liking Trump.

That's a good enough reason. 

On 2020-05-22 at 5:07 PM, Delita said:

Yeah because that was exactly my point. Faggot 

Try reading anything besides the title you cum guzzler 

Ban for homophobia

On 2020-05-22 at 2:21 AM, TLHBO said:

Yes lets become just like resetera where people are banned for liking Trump, or mot believing that a man tucking his dick is a woman.

GAF permanently banned me when I politely said Trump wasn't an idiot on North Korea in a thread. (This was when they were hysterically claiming he was going to start a nuclear war by threatening Kim, and I said it was part of a thought out strategy).  

They claimed I was a "Russian" bot in the permaban message. Wish I was joking.

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

GAF permanently banned me when I politely said Trump wasn't an idiot on North Korea in a thread. (This was when they were hysterically claiming he was going to start a nuclear war by threatening Kim, and I said it was part of a thought out strategy).  

They claimed I was a "Russian" bot in the permaban message. Wish I was joking.

How long ago was that? :biggrin: