Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Trump is anti-democracy

You complain about fake news then quote Dan Rather? Are you completely sealed inside the lib media bubble? :mjpls:

Democratic President Jimmy Carter in the 2005 bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform: "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud." 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/heed-jimmy-carter-on-the-danger-of-mail-in-voting-11586557667

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You complain about fake news then quote Dan Rather? Are you completely sealed inside the lib media bubble? :mjpls:

Democratic President Jimmy Carter in the 2005 bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform: "Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud." 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/heed-jimmy-carter-on-the-danger-of-mail-in-voting-11586557667

So you're against people voting too? :hest:

The only voter fraud that's been caught is republicans trying to vote twice. :roff:

2 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

What kind of cringe is this? :mj:

Didn't see your daily amphetamine rant from your supreme leader trying to attack people's right to vote?

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Didn't see your daily amphetamine rant from your supreme leader trying to attack people's right to vote?

I can't imagine taking abuse daily via media/socia media daily as much as Trump has. Just admit it, you are pathetic little rat.

Edited by RaniK_

Just now, RaniK_ said:

I can't imagine taking abuse daily via media/socia media daily as much as Trump as. Just admit it, you are pathetic little rat.

So you're definitely against letting more people right? Got it, you're anti-democracy as well. :trump3:

Just now, Ike said:

So you're definitely against letting more people right? Got it, you're anti-democracy as well. :trump3:

Why even have an election at this point? Its obvious that senile CCP chicom Biden refuses to leave his basement to even attend a debate. 

Just now, RaniK_ said:

Why even have an election at this point? Its obvious that senile CCP chicom Biden refuses to leave his basement to even attend a debate. 

Yup, your anti-democratic and don't like open, fair elections with everyone getting the right to vote. Wonder why? :roff:

Just move to Russia, you'll love their elections there. :drake:

Trump is bad for democracy. 

And I know this because...

All these billionaires, giant media organizations, corporations, presidents, and public figures, have spent billions in a coordinated psychological campaign making sure I got the message. 

Amazing how brainwashed some people are. 

16 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Trump is bad for democracy. 

And I know this because...

All these billionaires, giant media organizations, corporations, presidents, and public figures, have spent billions in a coordinated psychological campaign making sure I got the message. 

Amazing how brainwashed some people are. 

LMAO can't even defend the point. Voting by mail is completely fine. You act like you've reached some sort of "enlightenment" it comes off as pompous. Probably idolize Ben Sharpio too. :mj:

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

This is a thread coming from a guy who thinks ID requirements for voting is racist lol...

This coming from a guy who lives in a state with the best voting system in the country. :danylol: