Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

Sony deceives again: Claims PS5 is “100 times” faster than PS4

Recommended Posts

"Processing speeds" meaning how fast the system can process data from the SSD and put it into memory.

 

I'm not detecting any lies there.

 

Xbox claims they are about 40x faster.  PS5 being about 100x faster seems about right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

People are so gullible. I can’t wait for next gen games to finally be shown and the realization hits that they look and play very similarly to the average current gen game.

processing speed, Twinblade... processing speed.  They already demonstrated how fast Spiderman loads on PS5 compared to PS4.  It was literally instantaneous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

processing speed, Twinblade... processing speed.  They already demonstrated how fast Spiderman loads on PS5 compared to PS4.  It was literally instantaneous.

It literally wasn't :drake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It literally wasn't :drake:

On the PS4 Pro, Sony revealed that Spider-Man PS4 takes 8.10 seconds to load up, whereas on the PS5, that loading time is reduced to 0.8 second

 

May 21, 2019

You can turn off your autism now. :mj:

 

Edited by Goukosan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

On the PS4 Pro, Sony revealed that Spider-Man PS4 takes 8.10 seconds to load up, whereas on the PS5, that loading time is reduced to 0.8 second

 

 

You can turn off your autism now. :mj:

 

0.8 seconds is not instantaneous, literally 

Edited by DynamiteCop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

processing speed, Twinblade... processing speed.  They already demonstrated how fast Spiderman loads on PS5 compared to PS4.  It was literally instantaneous.

How exactly does faster loading times benefit the actual games in anyway? Its a luxury for the player, sure, but I don't see how thats going to affect gameplay, graphics, physics, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

How exactly does faster loading times benefit the actual games in anyway? Its a luxury for the player, sure, but I don't see how thats going to affect gameplay, graphics, physics, etc.

I dont know much about technical stuff but Im pretty sure faster bandwith is good for textures pop in and other stuff. 

 

I remember people using SSD on PS3 and it helped with textures pop in issues and it wasnt even made to take advantage of that so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How exactly does faster loading times benefit the actual games in anyway? Its a luxury for the player, sure, but I don't see how thats going to affect gameplay, graphics, physics, etc.

Bro this thread is specifically about the processing speed :mjpls:

 

Game Design and gameplay is a different animal..... different topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Don't blame me because you're retarded and don't know what instantaneous means.

Not my fault your Autistic. :shrug:

 

Nothing man made under the sun is literally instantaneous and can me measured down to the PicoSecond. 

 

In terms of gameplay and loading... 0.8 seconds would feel instantaneous to the player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not my fault your Autistic. :shrug:

 

Nothing man made under the sun is literally instantaneous and can me measured down to the PicoSecond. 

 

In terms of gameplay and loading... 0.8 seconds would feel instantaneous to the player. 

But it's literally not, this is about as dumb as suggesting response for game streaming at 800 milliseconds would be instantaneous... That's 3x the latency from what it actually is, that would make a game completely unplayable.

 

You're retarded, don't say dumb shit and you won't get these kind of responses.

Edited by DynamiteCop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×