Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

Sony deceives again: Claims PS5 is “100 times” faster than PS4

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

But it's literally not, this is about as dumb as suggesting response for game streaming at 800 milliseconds would be instantaneous... That's 3x the latency from what it actually is, that would make a game completely unplayable.

 

You're retarded, don't say dumb shit and you won't get these kind of responses.

:mj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys please he’s read about these things  on Wikipedia and forums. He’s told you multiple times he knows more.

 

:whoa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

But it's literally not, this is about as dumb as suggesting response for game streaming at 800 milliseconds would be instantaneous... That's 3x the latency from what it actually is, that would make a game completely unplayable.

 

You're retarded, don't say dumb shit and you won't get these kind of responses.

but we're not talking about response time for a streamed game... we're talking about loading time you Autistic clown. 

 

Is 0.8 seconds loadtime un-playable?   Is that 3X longer than what games took to load this gen? 

 

dumb fuck :lawl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

but we're not talking about response time for a streamed game... we're talking about loading time you Autistic clown. 

 

Is 0.8 seconds loadtime un-playable?   Is that 3X longer than what games took to load this gen? 

 

dumb fuck :lawl:

It's still not instantaneous no matter how much your stupid delusional sheep brain tries to convince you that it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's still not instantaneous no matter how much your stupid delusional sheep brain tries to convince you that it is. 

Being less than a second most definitely qualifies as being "near-instantaneous" when it comes to this aspect of video games.

 

Its roughly on par with our experience with 8-bit/16-bit cartridge-based games, which we all recognize as basically having "instantaneous" loading.

 

No point in trying to split hairs at that point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Being less than a second most definitely qualifies as being "near-instantaneous" when it comes to this aspect of video games.

 

Its roughly on par with our experience with 8-bit/16-bit cartridge-based games, which we all recognize as basically having "instantaneous" loading.

 

No point in trying to split hairs at that point.

And what is near-instantaneous not? Instantaneous.

 

Holy shit you idiots, just bite the bullet and shut the fuck up lol

 

:tom:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DipshitCop wouldn't even give a second thought if Microsoft made similar claims. :tom: 

 

Here's what Sony actually said, "Game load times should be much shorter, and players should be able to move through immense game worlds in almost an instant."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

And what is near-instantaneous not? Instantaneous.

 

Holy shit you idiots, just bite the bullet and shut the fuck up lol

 

:tom:

Except in a catridge game, there's usually a black screen that is about a second long.

 

Cartridge games are universally recognized as having "instantaneous" loading.

 

So it qualifies.

 

Don't need to use "near". We can go with "instantaneous".

 

Don't get angry because your upcoming console is getting out-designed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Except in a catridge game, there's usually a black screen that is about a second long.

 

Cartridge games are universally recognized as having "instantaneous" loading.

 

So it qualifies.

 

Don't need to use "near". We can go with "instantaneous".

 

Don't get angry because your upcoming console is getting out-designed.

It doesn't qualify because a bunch of other wrong people say something which is wrong.

 

Wrong is wrong, you're wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

It doesn't qualify because a bunch of other wrong people say something which is wrong.

 

Wrong is wrong, you're wrong.

No, it qualifies.

 

You trying to split hairs isn't going to save you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, it qualifies.

 

You trying to split hairs isn't going to save you.

It's not splitting hairs, it's a fact that 0.8 seconds is not instantaneous.

 

The end, there's no more to this mystery.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not splitting hairs, it's a fact that 0.8 seconds is not instantaneous.

 

The end, there's no more to this mystery.. 

Its as fast as our experience with cartridge-based games, which are universally seen as instantaneous loading.

 

It qualifies.

 

There's very little for you to try and criticize. Its very amusing to see you try as much as you are.

 

You not understanding something..........we want to see how much you'll lose your shit over this.

 

It qualifies as instantaneous.

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

This thread is peak SW.........arguing over 0.8 seconds. 

Its the best he can do, is argue over it.

 

Because once we experience it.........we're going to call it instantaneous. Easily.

 

Its on the same level as when we popped in a game cartridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its the best he can do, is argue over it.

 

Because once we experience it.........we're going to call it instantaneous. Easily.

 

Its on the same level as when we popped in a game cartridge.

Girl: Would be nice if you don't instantly cum next time.

Dyno: I didn't, I lasted 0.8 seconds

Girl: Yeah, like I said, instantly. 

Dyno: No, 0.8 seconds. Clearly not instantly. I am right, you are wrong.

  • Haha 3
  • Geese 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Girl: Would be nice if you don't instantly cum next time.

Dyno: I didn't, I lasted 0.8 seconds

Girl: Yeah, like I said, instantly. 

Dyno: No, 0.8 seconds. Clearly not instantly. I am right, you are wrong.

goddamn dyno has been destroyed :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me, if it loads in under a second, that's instantaneous.. because the fact is that if it was LITERALLY instantaneous, that would be quite ugly having no transition effect between starting a game from the menu and then just showing graphics instantly.

 

For the purposes of loading, 1 sec is instantaneous.

 

Definitely nothing to argue over anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×