Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

Holy shit, Joe Biden on Black people “If you don’t vote for me, you’re not black”

Just now, ghostz said:

Jerry thinks that’s all of them? It’s the number one trending topic on twitter :vince:

256630F6-2443-4D29-8FC0-C328CC1CA75E.thumb.jpeg.37e6a200fca90adabefc6298075a37b7.jpeg

just think, you’re black...and a WHITE MAN tells you whether or not it’s okay to call yourself black... wow!

Thanks for pointing out what Russian bots are doing. LOL

Actually............Russian bots seems to be rather quiet right now, because those numbers are too low.

Just now, jehurey said:

Thanks for pointing out what Russian bots are doing. LOL

Actually............Russian bots seems to be rather quiet right now, because those numbers are too low.

so it IS Russian bots, or not? Lmao! 

Jerry just said it’s OKAY for a white man to tell a black person “you ain’t black” 

biden even thru in SLANG :vince:

Just now, ghostz said:

so it IS Russian bots, or not? Lmao! 

Jerry just said it’s OKAY for a white man to tell a black person “you ain’t black” 

biden even thru in SLANG :vince:

I love how you come here and seem to tell people whether or not they have the right to claim something is not racist.

So............aren't you doing the same thing?

LOL ghost is getting so angry.

Even though I just checkmate'd him because he basically comes on here and says black people don't have the right to declare something racist.

In fact, he does that quite regularly.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL ghost is getting so angry.

Even though I just checkmate'd him because he basically comes on here and says black people don't have the right to declare something racist.

In fact, he does that quite regularly.

more BOTS :vince:

Just now, ghostz said:
more BOTS :vince:

Poor guy is trying so hard scouring twitter.

He might get to find right-wing black guys..........INTO THE DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!

And just a week ago.......ghost was trying to find excuses for why it was okay to hunt down black people and shoot them in the middle of the street.

Just now, jehurey said:

Poor guy is trying so hard scouring twitter.

He might get to find right-wing black guys..........INTO THE DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!

And just a week ago.......ghost was trying to find excuses for why it was okay to hunt down black people and shoot them in the middle of the street.

you’re doing the same thing biden did LMAO. If they don’t vote for Biden, they’re right wingers!! 

lmao, Jerry treating blacks like garbage ITT, defending the white man and telling blacks to “shut up and vote”... I can’t believe it!!! :vince:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:
you’re doing the same thing biden did LMAO. If they don’t vote for Biden, they’re right wingers!! 

Actually you're doing the same thing Biden does.

And you do it about 3 times a week.

You are telling black people that they don't have the right to think that something is racist, and other groups in which you are saying that they don't have the right to declare something as prejudice.

We have you making threads in which you say those very things.

Which makes you the racist and the bigot, right?

In the same bed with Biden?

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually you're doing the same thing Biden does.

And you do it about 3 times a week.

You are telling black people that they don't have the right to think that something is racist, and other groups in which you are saying that they don't have the right to declare something as prejudice.

We have you making threads in which you say those very things.

Which makes you the racist and the bigot, right?

In the same bed with Biden?

You are telling blacks people they don’t have a right to THINK. Just let that sync in :vince:

wAit, do you agree biden is racist now? :vince:

Edited by ghostz

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You are telling blacks people they don’t have a right to THINK. Just let that sync in :vince:

You're telling black people that they don't have the right to think. You just did it with that Lana de Rey thread.

Let THAT sink in.

you are racist.

of course we already knew that when you were arguing that it was okay for white people to hunt down blacks and shoot them in the middle of the street.

Let me know when Joe Biden starts saying that. And then he'll be on the same level as you. (since you're an actual racist).

Edited by jehurey

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're telling black people that they don't have the right to think. You just did it with that Lana de Rey thread.

Let THAT sink in.

you are racist.

of course we already knew that when you were arguing that it was okay for white people to hunt down blacks and shoot them in the middle of the street.

Let me know when Joe Biden starts saying that. And then he'll be on the same level as you. (since you're an actual racist).

He’s DESPERATELY changing to subject, I wonder why :vince:

Not going to work here, sweetie. Over a million blacks voted for Trump. Guess the black population just witnessed the worst “killing of innocent blacks” of all time. 1 million wiped off the earth because they won’t vote for Joe “Decider of black fate” Biden

:vince:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He’s DESPERATELY changing to subject, I wonder why :vince:

Not going to work here, sweetie. Over a million blacks voted for Trump. Guess the black population just witnessed the worst “killing of innocent blacks” of all time. 1 million wiped off the earth because they won’t vote for Joe “Decider of black fate” Biden

:vince:

No subject is racism.

So naturally you are at the center of it.

Isn't it right that you were trying to find excuses for white people to hunt a black person down and shoot them in the middle of the street?

Yes or No?

I'm going to re-post that until you man-up and answer for your racism.

Just now, jehurey said:

[click]

I’m pretty sure you used that terminology before, can you remind me what they’re called?? 

or at least tell me...what race is Kanye???

:danylol:

Just now, ghostz said:

I’m pretty sure you used that terminology before, can you remind me what they’re called?? 

or at least tell me...what race is Kanye???

:danylol:

????? [click]

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No subject is racism.

So naturally you are at the center of it.

Isn't it right that you were trying to find excuses for white people to hunt a black person down and shoot them in the middle of the street?

Yes or No?

I'm going to re-post that until you man-up and answer for your racism.

Holy shit the meltdown, he’s going to post the same thing over and over to try to get himself out of this one. 

nope, not gonna work....not here

what race is Kanye west????