Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

Holy shit, Joe Biden on Black people “If you don’t vote for me, you’re not black”

You make more race threads here than anyone. :trump2:

• Haha 1

Just now, ghostz said:

I’m simply posting news. I didn’t make the story up :D 

A lot news about race. Almost like you're the one with an agenda. :trump2:

Also, the 3rd guy recording the video in the Arbury case got charged with trying to illegally detain an individual. :trump:

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Also, the 3rd guy recording the video in the Arbury case got charged with trying to illegally detain an individual. :trump:

Down with the hillbillies! 

and uh, a presidential candidAte saying to black people “if you don’t vote for me, you’re not black” isn’t me with an agenda. It’s Biden, lol

8 minutes ago, Ike said:

Ghostz is such a little bitch. This shit is so obvious. 

11 minutes ago, Ike said:

To tell you the truth, I'm probably what they call an "academic racist..." but I don't post hate speech or talk about dying black people and make fun of them like some people on this site do. That's just rude. 

8 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Ghostz is such a little bitch. This shit is so obvious. 

You gonna vote for Biden? If not, I’ll take your black card. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You gonna vote for Biden? If not, I’ll take your black card. 

First of all you cant take anyone's card you cunt made bitch.  Secondly I'd vote for a warm sandwich over Trump. 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

First of all you cant take anyone's card you cunt made bitch.  Secondly I'd vote for a warm sandwich over Trump. 

Phew, guess you CAN keep your black card..... for now. 

LOL right-wing black people are trying to act like he just made a racist statement.

Thankfully, ghost has posted ALL of their tweets. That's pretty much all of them.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL right-wing black people are trying to act like he just made a racist statement.

Thankfully, ghost has posted ALL of their tweets. That's pretty much all of them.

So you agree?? If you don’t vote for Biden, you’re not allowed to call yourself a black person? :vince:

Jerry thinks that’s all of them? It’s the number one trending topic on twitter :vince:

256630F6-2443-4D29-8FC0-C328CC1CA75E.thumb.jpeg.37e6a200fca90adabefc6298075a37b7.jpeg

just think, you’re black...and a WHITE MAN tells you whether or not it’s okay to call yourself black... wow!