Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

Did Sony ever fix the Jet4 Pro?

Recommended Posts

Sony put shitty fans in the PS4, regardless of model.

In contrast, MS put a bigger heatsink and better located fans.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ that's atrocious :D 

 

My laptop doesn't even make that much noise and its form factor is half, or 1/3 that size.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

pro was a mistake 

Definitely. Sony didn't need to invest any money to keep whipping Xbox in sales. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Sales >> gameplay . Lol , idiot .

Sony beats Xbox in that category too. What exactly does the Xbox lead the industry in other than snack endorsements? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Sony beats Xbox in that category too. What exactly does the Xbox lead the industry in other than snack endorsements? 

Lmao sony games do not have good gameplay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Sony put shitty fans in the PS4, regardless of model.

In contrast, MS put a bigger heatsink and better located fans.

 

Who needs AAAE games, Xbox has a better a heat sink and cooling fans.

 

:tom5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my first ps3 (first gen) sounded like a jet taking off after 5 minutes of gaming. 

 

but seriously this thread is terrible cause that shit happens to any console, its just faulty fans. I sent it back, kept the controller, got my money refunded and bought a new one. 1 controller for free :glad: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, the new ones don't sound like this.

 

mine revs up occasionally on heavily graphically intensive games, that's about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My original PS4 Pro sounded exactly like this and after the warranty expired I opened it up. I put better thermal pads, TIM and threw in a revised fan from newer models and it's hardly audible even a few feet away with the sound muted. Doesn't matter the game, it's consistently quiet. I have a newer PS4 Pro for my lounge upstairs where I play VR games and haven't done anything to it and its quiet. :shrug: 

 

My original PS3, however, is stupid fucking loud. Only way to fix that is popping off the IHS on Cell/RSX and repasting I'm afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cell said:

Who needs AAAE games, Xbox has a better a heat sink and cooling fans.

 

:tom5:

I can play the same games at 4k and without those annoying fans all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

My original PS4 Pro sounded exactly like this and after the warranty expired I opened it up. I put better thermal pads, TIM and threw in a revised fan from newer models and it's hardly audible even a few feet away with the sound muted. Doesn't matter the game, it's consistently quiet. I have a newer PS4 Pro for my lounge upstairs where I play VR games and haven't done anything to it and its quiet. :shrug: 

 

My original PS3, however, is stupid fucking loud. Only way to fix that is popping off the IHS on Cell/RSX and repasting I'm afraid.

Lol ps4 was a mistake 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao sony games do not have good gameplay 

lol The Xbox is the corn syrup console. ****a you think games like Fusion Frenzy and Ryse has good gameplay.  Basically anything Xbox is good in your cuck mind. 

Edited by Liquid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol ps4 was a mistake 

My Xflop dOne is inaudible. It's never on and has no games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MalaXmaS said:

I can play the same games at 4k and without those annoying fans all the time.

There's some truth here, Xbox has no fans:mjgrin:

  • Geese 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×