Sign in to follow this  
Liquid

If you don't approve of my performance, you're not a real Republican. - Trump

Lol Trump is so deranged that less than a day after Biden makes a fool of himself Trump says hold my beer.  To be fair, Republicans are dumb POS so there's no insulting them anyway. 

Edited by Liquid

This might be off but I never understood why presidential elections and governments choices in the US resemble a game show with a time limit. 

people get talk time and then ZOOOONKK next one, you can yell into others speaking like a retard without consequences but everyone still gets their speaking time. 

I'm sorry, but the people in the US running the show (literally) are retarded. The rules are retarded. Maybe, just maybe a few grown ups should sit down and talk it through.

51 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

This might be off but I never understood why presidential elections and governments choices in the US resemble a game show with a time limit. 

people get talk time and then ZOOOONKK next one, you can yell into others speaking like a retard without consequences but everyone still gets their speaking time. 

I'm sorry, but the people in the US running the show (literally) are retarded. The rules are retarded. Maybe, just maybe a few grown ups should sit down and talk it through.

In what process are you referring to?  In the media or in our assemblies?

Every Republican I know supports and likes Trump so I guess he must be doing something right

12 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

96% approval rating among Republicans. :aitch:

I’m more surprised it’s not 100. He literally embodies every republican voter

41 minutes ago, Liquid said:

In what process are you referring to?  In the media or in our assemblies?

idk man both. It's like any politics related thing on tv in the US resembles a game show with time limits. why not talk about issues like grown ups, like the rest of the world and come to a conclusion. 

lmfao ive never understood this. the US is a giant wtf to me

8 minutes ago, Delita said:

I’m more surprised it’s not 100. He literally embodies every republican voter

Obongo with world wide media praise for the past 8 years wouldn't bring him anywhere near that threshold amongst democrats. :trump:

@kaz 

Just the way it is. I remember watching trumps press conference where he talks and says dumb shit, I noticed on YouTube it was being live streamed on sky news in the uk, and it brought me down to reality this dumb fuck is being watched not just here but world wide. I sometimes forget how just how powerful the president is. Idk who the president of Nicaragua is but I’m sure everyone knows who trump is

Edited by Delita

2 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Obongo with world wide media praise for the past 8 years wouldn't bring him anywhere near that threshold amongst democrats. :trump:

And what does that say about republican voters? Trump himself said he could shoot someone and he wouldn’t lose any support 

1 minute ago, Delita said:

And what does that say about republican voters? Trump himself said he could shoot someone and he wouldn’t lose any support 

Obongo could start wars, two of them (Syria/Libya) and the slew of supporters will pretend nothing happened. :trump:

I guess Remy thinks this is the same as Biden stripping black people of their blackness :drake:

Edited by ghostz

1 hour ago, Delita said:

@kaz 

Just the way it is. I remember watching trumps press conference where he talks and says dumb shit, I noticed on YouTube it was being live streamed on sky news in the uk, and it brought me down to reality this dumb fuck is being watched not just here but world wide. I sometimes forget how just how powerful the president is. Idk who the president of Nicaragua is but I’m sure everyone knows who trump is

I have no idea what yo talking about? I said US politics is a joke, especially presidential elections. It's like a game show - "you got 2 min to speak". :D   

a tv spectacle for dumericans. And i think you know more than just one president or leader than Trump rn, don't you? :| 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I guess Remy thinks this is the same as Biden stripping black people of their blackness :drake:

its worse actually............its a textbook tactic that is usually employed by Fascist governments.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

its worse actually............its a textbook tactic that is usually employed by Fascist governments.

you’re gonna have to try harder than that :kaz: How was that ban? :cruise:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

you’re gonna have to try harder than that :kaz: How was that ban? :cruise:

How was that racism of yours that got you banned? LOL

Sorry I don't need to try harder, I already explained it. Let me know when you can respond to it.

Just now, Newmanspwn said:

lock the thread before Jerry and Ghostz have one of their patented autism-offs. 

Notice how I actually try to stay on topic, and ghost wants to immediately veer off and just talk about me?

Don't compare me to him.

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How was that racism of yours that got you banned? LOL

Sorry I don't need to try harder, I already explained it. Let me know when you can respond to it.

Wait, I got banned because of something...YOU said?

lets review :blessed:

DF487766-3BC8-443E-9857-961B515F336C.thumb.jpeg.d36e442803222097f3a4c7fb657f9b8d.jpeg