Mafia 2 VG Tech

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Full racist because you can't handle a meme, holy hell you're an idiot, like legitimately die of coronavirus. 

Anyway, I still use my One X regularly and I will up until I replace it because the Series X encompasses all of it and more. 

Everyone is thinking about next-generation right now, but that doesn't mean what there is currently is by any means displaced. The way you think is unimaginably stupid. 

You just said a new console gen was starting.

Don't get mad because I'm using your words.

Look how angry you are...........let me know if I ever butthurt to the point where I'm literally hoping you die of a virus.

Can't believe you're losing your shit on a saturday night. Its not my fault that your $500 xbox has nothing to entertain you with.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, they're down to trying to justify their pathetic $500 purchase with............a really half-assed Mafia 2 remaster.

christ can you guys give it a rest already.

Saints Row 3 remaster is 1440p but with unlocked 60fps. Going to be great with boost mode and instant SSD loading.

Just now, jehurey said:

You just said a new console gen was starting.

Don't get mad because I'm using your words.

Look how angry you are...........let me know if I ever butthurt to the point where I'm literally hoping you die of a virus.

Can't believe you're losing your shit on a saturday night. Its not my fault that your $500 xbox has nothing to entertain you with.

A new console gen is starting, it's an expression for something quite imminent. 

You've got some serious issues. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

A new console gen is starting, it's an expression for something quite imminent. 

You've got some serious issues. 

Six months isn't imminent.

Unless you literally measure failure by much longer periods of time than the average person.

And, apparently, that's exactly what you do.

Good lord, the wait until your next console is 1/5 of the amount of time you've HAD your current $500 paperweight.

You're standards are out of whack.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Six months isn't imminent.

Unless you literally measure failure by much longer periods of time than the average person.

And, apparently, that's exactly what you do.

Good lord, the wait until your next console is 1/5 of the amount of time you've HAD your current $500 paperweight.

You're standards are out of whack.

What in the hell is your problem? Like really, what in the fuck is wrong with you? You start arguments with literally any person you talk to, you have a mental disorder.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

What in the hell is your problem? Like really, what in the fuck is wrong with you? You start arguments with literally any person you talk to, you have a mental disorder.

Sorry.........pretending that your exasperated at me isn't going to work.

I'm pointing out things YOU are saying. Gaslighting isn't going to work on me.

Notice that there's only one of us who is losing their shit right now........and that person has lost the right to say other people are crazy.

A regular person wouldn't get this mad just because I keep on referencing their shitty $500 failure of a console.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry.........pretending that your exasperated at me isn't going to work.

I'm pointing out things YOU are saying. Gaslighting isn't going to work on me.

Notice that there's only one of us who is losing their shit right now........and that person has lost the right to say other people are crazy.

A regular person wouldn't get this mad just because I keep on referencing their shitty $500 failure of a console.

You're sick. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're sick. 

Its pretty sad that he's still trying to gaslight.......and its not even close to working.

Whereas, if I just repeat this:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It really drives the point home. He's literally behaving like this because I am talking about his failed gaming console that he likes.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its pretty sad that he's still trying to gaslight.......and its not even close to working.

Whereas, if I just repeat this:

It really drives the point home. He's literally behaving like this because I am talking about his failed gaming console that he likes.

You're too stupid to derive the actual meaning out of failure and how it relates to a person.

Failure is having a performatively dominant console experience to a transition within the same generation which results in a compromise to that experience. Failure is cheaping out severely and engineering an obvious bottleneck into your hardware which could have been eradicated for a few dollars. Failure is having a 67% market share and then somehow getting less developer support for an updated hardware variant of this same platform.

All of the above is worse for the end user, sales figures, board meetings and corporate structuring are irrelevant. The Xbox One X is a better console than the PlayStation 4 Pro, no if's, and's or but's about it, and during its lesser lifespan it has managed to get more of the development community on board to support it. The numbers bear out, there's more enhanced games on the One X, the 98th percentile of these games which are shared between these two platforms are by and large dramatically better on the One X.

This console has been worth every dime spent on it, it has and continues to fulfill its obligation as the best console platform for a 4K environment. The PlayStation 4 owns the 1080p space, and to a lesser extent the Pro does as well because it intersects this space more frequently than it ever should. With that said though the Pro is a massive failure for its intended target and the user its targeting within that market. 

For as shit as the original Xbox One is, the Pro is worse.

26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're too stupid to derive the actual meaning out of failure and how it relates to a person.

Failure is having a performatively dominant console experience to a transition within the same generation which results in a compromise to that experience. Failure is cheaping out severely and engineering an obvious bottleneck into your hardware which could have been eradicated for a few dollars. Failure is having a 67% market share and then somehow getting less developer support for an updated hardware variant of this same platform.

All of the above is worse for the end user, sales figures, board meetings and corporate structuring are irrelevant. The Xbox One X is a better console than the PlayStation 4 Pro, no if's, and's or but's about it, and during its lesser lifespan it has managed to get more of the development community on board to support it. The numbers bear out, there's more enhanced games on the One X, the 98th percentile of these games which are shared between these two platforms are by and large dramatically better on the One X.

This console has been worth every dime spent on it, it has and continues to fulfill its obligation as the best console platform for a 4K environment. The PlayStation 4 owns the 1080p space, and to a lesser extent the Pro does as well because it intersects this space more frequently than it ever should. With that said though the Pro is a massive failure for its intended target and the user its targeting within that market. 

For as shit as the original Xbox One is, the Pro is worse.

No, developers have not optimized new, major games for the XBX. we saw that during 2019 in Digital Foundry analysis.

It all went downhill from the RDR2 analysis where Digital Foundry actually said they preferred a specific PS4pro mode over any other option.

No exclusive games.

No games that even remotely look like they push graphics.

It really is a $500 paperweight, and you already that, to the point where you already consider this gen over while you are waiting 6 months for another Xbox console.

PS4pro is simply the much better purchase. Boy you are melting down on a saturday night.

49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, developers have not optimized new, major games for the XBX. we saw that during 2019 in Digital Foundry analysis.

It all went downhill from the RDR2 analysis where Digital Foundry actually said they preferred a specific PS4pro mode over any other option.

No exclusive games.

No games that even remotely look like they push graphics.

It really is a $500 paperweight, and you already that, to the point where you already consider this gen over while you are waiting 6 months for another Xbox console.

PS4pro is simply the much better purchase. Boy you are melting down on a saturday night.

Yeah this isn't true whatsoever. First off what games are not optimized? You're displacing resolution and performance as if they are not intrinsically tied to one another and then demeaning the system which is taking on a load significantly higher than its competition even beyond what the hardware figures suggest. To add to this I couldn't give less of a shit what Digital Foundry thinks, their neckbeard opinions are neither here nor there and most of their little murmerings are intended to stir up controversy because controversy drives engagement and keeps them in business.

Like I already said you'd have to be out of your god damn mind to choose Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PS4 Pro (Sony's 4K console lol) at 1080p vs. native 4K on the Xbox One X especially when the variance in performance is so low. It's pretty pathetic when your 4K console has to dump its native operating parameters and fall to that of its base console just to be a questionably compelling offering. Also, as noted about a hundred times games get updated and further optimized in post release updates closing these minute gaps even further rendering them more irrelevant than they even were to begin with. I'm not interested in what any of these people have to say or their personal reflections on games and their gay little hot takes, I'm interested in the data and that's the end of it. 

It has games that are not on PlayStation 4 and that's all that matters, and many of them are quite graphically and to a larger extent performatively impressive. 

You can call it a paper weight all you want but that's anything but the truth, the reality is this system has about a 95% shared release threshold with the PS4 Pro and of that 95% about 98% are inarguably better on it, and of that 2% several are arguably better in light of complexities involving operating parameters, preferences and level of actual difference. When you've got a 70% surplus of resolution and a 2% pitfall in performance it's hardly of note. 

If you care about the comparative between shared games and the 95th percentile of the game release stack and not just a few games here and there; the One X is a much better and more well rounded independent system to own for a 4K environment hands down. Your experiences will be better, substantially better for the overwhelming majority of games. 

You're an idiot and I'm not even joking, you are an infantile moron who offers nothing but bullshit time wasting responses which sparesely to never align with real world use case or reality. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
2 hours ago, Liquid said:

It's kind of crazy that jehurey lives rent free in lemmings minds. (not saying remi) but man, forum tards like Jon and Bitchre stay licking his dick. 

i think the part that is really interesting is that...........i almost never delve into talking about them on a personal level.

Look at what I argue over. Xbox X console failure with Dynocrap.

Remij and his hopes that Nintendo and Sony become full blown third party developers, like Microsoft (because Remij is a closet lemming).

jonb and all of his stupid topics.

saucer with his lame attempts to hide his political ideas as he is pretty much just an "anti-liberal" and will hop-scotch across the political spectrum based on which available political position is least embarrassing (If Biden wins the presidency, he'll start bashing him regularly just like during the Obama years, while he remains completely quiet with what has been going on right now).

I make fun of them and belittle them.............BUT ON THESE TOPICS.

And they are absolutely livid, and they know they can't get me angry........so they resort to trying to talk and insult me on a personal level. They start talking about 1.) My race, or 2.) My family and/or living situation, or 3.) My looks

They're angry that I talk down to them, like as if I have a "holier than thou" attitude...........and quite frankly, um....I absolutely have that right. I'm very proud that I don't sink to their level.

Like they don't get how bad that looks on them, yet.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

How can a fact result in me being delusional, it's a better console, inarguable. 

it just isn't. for so many reasons that you ALREADY know.

That's the thing, your ideas require you to block out so many things from your mind.

And that's why we call it "delusional" because you have to put yourself in a state of delusion in order to make your explanation work.

2 hours ago, Liquid said:

It's kind of crazy that jehurey lives rent free in lemmings minds. (not saying remi) but man, forum tards like Jon and Bitchre stay licking his dick. 

I'll let you think about this one .

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it just isn't. for so many reasons that you ALREADY know.

That's the thing, your ideas require you to block out so many things from your mind.

And that's why we call it "delusional" because you have to put yourself in a state of delusion in order to make your explanation work.

It's a better console on literally every front, it's a fact, this is not up for debate.

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's a better console on literally every front, it's a fact, this is not up for debate.

It isn't up for debate, because its failure is universally proven as fact.

The PS4pro beat it.........in all the general ways one measures a console's success. But the XBX fails because it achieved almost NONE of what it promised.

Developers making NEW, important games, gave up on it by mid-2019.

That's how we know its a failure. Hell Microsoft gave up on it and didn't even bother to develop a real game that pushes its limits.

Even Nintendo did that with the new 3DS hardware refresh.

LOL, the XBX even fails up against a Playstation accessory: the PSVR.

Edited by jehurey
25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It isn't up for debate, because its failure is universally proven as fact.

The PS4pro beat it.........in all the general ways one measures a console's success. But the XBX fails because it achieved almost NONE of what it promised.

Developers making NEW, important games, gave up on it by mid-2019.

That's how we know its a failure. Hell Microsoft gave up on it and didn't even bother to develop a real game that pushes its limits.

Even Nintendo did that with the new 3DS hardware refresh.

LOL, the XBX even fails up against a Playstation accessory: the PSVR.

You're beyond delusional, this is so stupid and out of touch with reality. I don't know how many ways it can be stated how incredibly dumb you are. 

The Pro may have sold more than it but as a device, as a piece of rendering equipment it absolutely failed. The other thing it failed on was garnering developer support or interest, how do you have a 67% marketshare, release an entire year earlier and still end up with less enhancement support? How does that even happen?

Where is this dumb outlook coming from like developers gave up on the One X? Nobody gave up on it whatsoever, there were a few questionable configurations primarily from Japanese developers but that's about it. The reality is the way in which these differences reflected on the games was minimalistic beyond belief. Inconsistent 1-5 FPS differences you'd never actually see or be able to differentiate without a counter in favor of the Pro while resolution is operating at 70%-100%+ higher in favor of the X. This is also upon release, again we come back to optimizations and post release patches.

That's your crazed view of developers gave up on it? What's your excuse for the Switch then when basically nothing can hold its framerate and it's already behind in every possible rendering capacity? You hold inconsistent views and beliefs based upon what you're trying to shit on or defend, you're logically all over the map. 

This next statement from you is pretty comical to say the least, Microsoft didn't bother to develop a game that pushed it? What game by Sony was made to take advantage of the Pro? All the Pro ever got was simple resolution scaled games from the PS4, no changes whatsoever just a copy and paste job scaled up. Microsoft on the other hand made graphical and performative changes to several of their games which differentiate them from their base counterpart. Sony did none of that, and you have the nerve to say Microsoft gave up and didn't push it to its limits? Do you see what I mean by you hold inconsistent views that aren't logically sound?

You come after Microsoft, attack and accuse them of not doing something (which they actually did), and then you gloss over the fact that Sony actually didn't... You are absolutely fucking nuts.