Im really unexcited/worried for the future of 2020 and beyond in video games.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Post game is just new game plus with tougher enemies from what Ive played. Im not going to bother.

Sure Cyberpunk might just kick ass, I love me a good WRPG, but nothing they have shown so far in terms of gameplay had me go ''yep, this is a day one purchase''. Im just waiting for more gameplay footage, especially since everything we have seen was early into development. Hell I wouldnt even be surprise if it gets delayed into 2021.

maybe its because they have some true goodies to hide and show later? :dreamy:  I can only hope. I almost don't want to see stuff, if I know a game will be quality.

as for seven, ya that's true. the battle doesn't change much (no game does in hard mode anymor except for fighters).

but you gotta like, remember what drew you in old ff games too. we never needed uber complex stuff.

Also, there is some excitement in going "oh shit oh shit, mega flare is coming," when you're actually underleveled. I missed that entire experience my first playthrough because I was promptly leveled.  is it self imposed challenge,, maybe. am I still playing FF7 while you're hating it. :D   yesh.

I'm gonna keep fuckiing with it.

I don't think I'd enjoy the other jap gamees that came out: way too anime-y: persona 5 and that detective twap game GD likes. But Im open to ideas.

24 minutes ago, kokujin said:

maybe its because they have some true goodies to hide and show later? :dreamy:  I can only hope. I almost don't want to see stuff, if I know a game will be quality.

as for seven, ya that's true. the battle doesn't change much (no game does in hard mode anymor except for fighters).

but you gotta like, remember what drew you in old ff games too. we never needed uber complex stuff.

Also, there is some excitement in going "oh shit oh shit, mega flare is coming," when you're actually underleveled. I missed that entire experience my first playthrough because I was promptly leveled.  is it self imposed challenge,, maybe. am I still playing FF7 while you're hating it. :D   yesh.

I'm gonna keep fuckiing with it.

I don't think I'd enjoy the other jap gamees that came out: way too anime-y: persona 5 and that detective twap game GD likes. But Im open to ideas.

Im not hating on FF7R, more like disappointed by some of the heavily changed events near and during the ending and I have some issues with the gameplay. But it was still a good time overall.

Death Stranding was good and unique but its not for everyone. Also Valkyria Chronicles 4 was godly, but its very animeish so you might not like it. Cant think of anything else right now.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

@kokujin Judgement is worth playing especially if you're into japanese culture.

oh shit!!!

THIS ONE IS PERFECT.  It's close to real life. they even wear real tight clothing.  Is there a lot of non detective talk? 

this is prolly a much better buy than Persona 5 you're right. I'm rpg'd out too so this is prolly a good idea. Will spend $100 again on the PSN playstore and get this in a couple weeks.  :D  july 8th at the latest. a present.

There's a whole lot of next gen games we literally know nothing about. Maybe a lot, even most, will just be better looking versions of the games we have now, but surely there's going to be some exciting stuff in there.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's a piece of crap peddling the same games you've played a dozen different times. 

What's funny is you actually believe the shit you say. :mj:

Edited by Goukosan