Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Mother Fucker

SW rap feud (Ghostz) vs (Remy) - who is the best?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

"I like Ghostz's posts, he's just so darn clever",

a sentence that's been said by nobody. Ever.

Work out, get buff, land chicks based on your vitality,

gotta compensate for that nauseating personality.

'Locked in your room, arguing online' ha that's rich,

you spend more time with Jehurey than you do with your Switch.

You say its the best and Nintendo bangers are the reasons,

hard to agree when they come around less often than new seasons.

I'd drop another 8 bars and embarrass your confused buddy Kokujin,

but it only takes two to remind everybody that he said dick tastes just like skin.

Sweat n sour thinks he’s bringing the heat 

admitted how I land chicks, while he just beats his meat

two AAAes in less than a week, that’s the reason for the riots 

only way you’re fly is playing simulators as a pilot 

i post on my phone, never locked in a room

as long as the rams got Goff, your teams doomed

you burned low tho, Dick skins disgustin 

But now it’s Holocaust  to hot sauce, hop on in the oven 

 

Edited by ghostz
  • dead 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ghostz said:

“Jerry”

No, that doesn't rhyme. Nor does it make sense.

 

Maybe the entire forum can help me out here.

 

Let's workshop this:

 

Ghost [blank][blank][blank]-[blank][blank][blank] [rhymes with racist],

which is no surprise given that's he's clearly a racist.

 

Help me with the setup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, that doesn't rhyme. Nor does it make sense.

 

Maybe the entire forum can help me out here.

 

Let's workshop this:

 

Ghost [blank][blank][blank]-[blank][blank][blank] [rhymes with racist],

which is no surprise given that's he's clearly a racist.

 

Help me with the setup.

Ghostz is the man, not like Jerry, 

Because Jerry is clearly racist. 
 

 

it’s a perfect rhyme. :blessed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Ghostz is the man, not like Jerry, 

Because Jerry is clearly racist. 
 

 

it’s a perfect rhyme. :blessed:

no.stick the the layout.

 

it seems like you don't even know how to rap.

 

makes sense considering you listen to eminem.

 

Let's workshop this:

 

Ghost [blank][blank][blank]-[blank][blank][blank] [rhymes with racist],

which is no surprise given that's he's clearly a racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

"I like Ghostz's posts, he's just so darn clever",

a sentence that's been said by nobody. Ever.

Work out, get buff, land chicks based on your vitality,

gotta compensate for that nauseating personality.

'Locked in your room, arguing online' ha that's rich,

you spend more time with Jehurey than you do with your Switch.

You say its the best and Nintendo bangers are the reasons,

hard to agree when they come around less often than new seasons.

I'd drop another 8 bars and embarrass your confused buddy Kokujin,

but it only takes two to remind everybody that he said dick tastes just like skin.

 

94B712AC-202F-4553-877E-6E5A6E330891.gif

  • Ben 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no.stick the the layout.

 

it seems like you don't even know how to rap.

 

makes sense considering you listen to eminem.

 

Let's workshop this:

 

Ghost [blank][blank][blank]-[blank][blank][blank] [rhymes with racist],

which is no surprise given that's he's clearly a racist.

Ghostz owns Jerry, every single day 

jerry Hates whites, but sides with Antifa anyway 

he’s so far left, he thinks he’s right 

No girlfriend, damn sure no wife 

he’s poor as shit, lives with mom and dad

posts slurs on the web, has a haunted past 

you’re a fat POS, you’ll never escape this 

and that explains why you’re always so racist. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Ghostz owns Jerry, every single day 

jerry Hates whites, but sides with Antifa anyway 

he’s so far left, he thinks he’s right 

No girlfriend, damn sure no wife 

he’s poor as shit, lives with mom and dad

posts slurs on the web, has a haunted past 

you’re a fat POS, you’ll never escape this 

and that explains why you’re always so racist. 

 

So clearly we know what to avoid by seeing this incredible lame rapping.

 

so many weak sentences, it sounds like disjointed talking from a 8 year old.

 

Let's workshop this:

 

Ghost [blank][blank][blank]-[blank][blank][blank] [rhymes with racist],

which is no surprise given that's he's clearly a racist.

 

 

Let's try to include the fact that he's still talking about eminem, and visiting resetera to whine about liberals.

 

Or maybe @Liquid can try to fill me in with the tidbit about ghost living with his grandmother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So clearly we know what to avoid by seeing this incredible lame rapping.

 

so many weak sentences, it sounds like disjointed talking from a 8 year old.

 

Let's workshop this:

 

Ghost [blank][blank][blank]-[blank][blank][blank] [rhymes with racist],

which is no surprise given that's he's clearly a racist.

 

 

Let's try to include the fact that he's still talking about eminem, and visiting resetera to whine about liberals.

 

Or maybe @Liquid can try to fill me in with the tidbit about ghost living with his grandmother.

Yes, please come up with a rap... Jerry 

 

upload a video of you rapping it too. I’ll take a week ban :sabu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Yes, please come up with a rap... Jerry 

 

upload a video of you rapping it too. I’ll take a week ban :sabu:

Well, I'm trying to workshop ideas on what to rap.

 

Its got to be a logical theme, which is why it can't be on the same level as your piddling crap

 

maybe we need to incorporate the fact that he's jared from State Farm, is non-essential working from home, therefore "does no harm"

 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, something is forming here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great, this thread was an actual fun change of pace before Jehurey had to come in and ruin it. Weren't you literally just complaining about ghostz and others derailing threads? Yet thats exactly what you're doing here.

 

Either post a rap and try to not be miserable af, or just leave the thread.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, I'm trying to workshop ideas on what to rap.

 

Its got to be a logical theme, which is why it can't be on the same level as your piddling crap

 

maybe we need to incorporate the fact that he's jared from State Farm, is non-essential working from home, therefore "does no harm"

 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, something is forming here.

Are you gonna record yourself doing it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Are you gonna record yourself doing it?

sorry, i'm workshopping a rap, since i don't know how to rap.

 

but you remind of something that would be useful

 

can't stay on subject, unless its about blacks or jerry

then he infatuates so much that his hands get sweaty.

 

hmmm......his hands get sweaty, i dunno if i should use that, or maybe I can replace it with  "he spills grandma's spaghetti"

 

or maybe "his iCheapo runs out of batt-er-y"

 

It could go in any direction.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

sorry, i'm workshopping a rap, since i don't know how to rap.

 

but you remind of something that would be useful

 

can't stay on subject, unless its about blacks or jerry

then he infatuates so much that his hands get sweaty.

 

hmmm......his hands get sweaty, i dunno if i should use that, or maybe I can replace it with  "he spills grandma's spaghetti"

 

or maybe "his iCheapo runs out of batt-er-y"

 

It could go in any direction.

 

You can have others help you, that’s fine with me

 

but I want YOU to rap it after, and post a video of you doing so

 

ill accept a week long ban, if you do :trump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You can have others help you, that’s fine with me

 

but I want YOU to rap it after, and post a video of you doing so

 

ill accept a week long ban, if you do :trump:

i'm not interested in what you want......go whine about it somewhere else.

 

i'm trying to workshop a rap.

 

he made eight threads today about riots, dog-whistling about blackpeople and calling them an-i-muls

which comes as no surprise that he's race-batin, after all his name shows up in the for-um rules.

 

[scribbles down in notepad]

 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Holy shit Jehurey knows how to take something totally lame and make it that much lamer :hest: 

Aw man.......I totally thought this was going to be the coolest thing ever.

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×