Despite how full of despair this year has been, you gotta admit 2020 has been a fascinating year

One for the history books for sure and probably the craziest we’ve  experienced in our lifetime. I don’t even remember anything special happening last year but I’m sure no one will forget 2020. People dying by the thousands worldwide due to some pandemic, everyone being quarentined at home for almost 2 months, then when people finally begin to come out they start destroying their cities :down:

This year isn’t even half way through the year either. There’s still the gurabteed bullshit at the end with Trump vs. Biden and all the fuckery that will come with it. Regardless of who wins, you know there will be more riots after the winner is decided.

And here I thought the Olympics would be the biggest thing this year.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lets hope!

...it gets stronger again and wipes out humanity!  :trump:

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Obama never had anything interesting going on during his years as president.  

Except Finally killing Osama :viktor: 

1 hour ago, Angelfish said:

Brexit talks resume tomorrow as well.  :killzone:  If talks break down this month, we could leave on no deal.

Oh right, that's still somehow a thing. :batzone:

19 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Oh right, that's still somehow a thing. :batzone:

Express headlines like below are always to funny to read.  Their sense of humour extends to their choice of photographs too (see David Davis wearing shades in the article below :benio:).

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1290014/EU-Brexit-latest-news-trade-deal-uk-David-Davis-Michel-Barnier-update-latest 

Edited by Angelfish
  • Ben 1