Sony's PS5 is coming site no longer says Holiday 2020

Lame

But now im curious to see what MS does.

If they move forward with a Q4 release, then they'll be the only ones in the market without any competition.

On the other hand, because of the pandemic I imagine a lot less people will be willing to fork over $400+ for a new console. So that might have an impact on their original advantage.

Regardless, we can safely say that we've got some interesting days ahead of us :patrice:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Lame

But now im curious to see what MS does.

If they move forward with a Q4 release, then they'll be the only ones in the market without any competition.

On the other hand, because of the pandemic I imagine a lot less people will be willing to fork over $400+ for a new console. So that might have an impact on their original advantage.

Regardless, we can safely say that we've got some interesting days ahead of us :patrice:

For the amount of units they will have allocated for launch, there's absolutely NO WORRY whatsoever about them not selling out at launch..  $500, $600... those initial consoles will sell.

I told Goober there was something wrong with this system. Either it's overheating and they can't work out a cooling setup and form factor or the high frequency is resulting in instability and crashes.

Absolute mess, everything about this system from square one has been problematic.

57 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I told Goober there was something wrong with this system. Either it's overheating and they can't work out a cooling setup and form factor or the high frequency is resulting in instability and crashes.

Absolute mess, everything about this system from square one has been problematic.

Lemming fantasies :drake:

Did Sony plan Covid19 to cancel e3, did they plan the worldwide protests that are going on right now?  Is Sony the deep state? :lupe:

On the Next episode of Lemmings Fantasies.... MS didn't buy Sega on the last episode ... but they're planning to purchase Square.... it must be true... they will announce it soon. 

• Geese 2
  • Ben 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Is this like your MS buying Sega fantasy?