Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning listed on Xbox site, first images leaked

No thanks. Hated it the first time around. That game will just flood you with quests, take care of 2 and 5 more will replace them. I got burned out trying to keep up and eventually quit because there was no sense of progression. It just felt like I was constantly spinning my wheels. The game makes no attempts to properly pace itself.

2 hours ago, Sabo said:

No thanks. Hated it the first time around. That game will just flood you with quests, take care of 2 and 5 more will replace them. I got burned out trying to keep up and eventually quit because there was no sense of progression. It just felt like I was constantly spinning my wheels. The game makes no attempts to properly pace itself.

Looking back that actually kind of sounds like my experience with the demo. The combat was cool but the quest design left something to be desired, I was hoping that aspect would improve as you got further into the game.

15 hours ago, madmaltese said:

This game was so damn good when it originally came out. No idea how it holds up though. Hope this sells ok. 

what's good about it? I bought it on origin over 5 years ago but never played it. I might try it.

fuck remasters, BOYCOTT! :fistshake: