This gen really didn't have any bad AAA rated games like last gen

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RDR2, Witcher 3, BotW, FF7R, Far Cry 5, Last Guardian, Uncharted, Fallout 4

Giving a Zelda game with 4 dungeons, a boring overworld with the same enemies with different color schemes, and no real boss fights a 10/10.   Game is an 8/10 at best. There's some decent i

It’s the greatest game of all time

15 hours ago, Ike said:

Giving a Zelda game with 4 dungeons, a boring overworld with the same enemies with different color schemes, and no real boss fights a 10/10. :hest:

Game is an 8/10 at best. There's some decent ideas in the game but as a Zelda game, it sucked and was a huge disappointment.

Wtf? A sheep ripping on a Zelda game. Now I’ve seen everything

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, goddamn. 

I actually agree with all of those, except Witcher 3. 

10 hours ago, Sabo said:

Same. I love Witcher 3.

I would add God of War to the list though.

Im sorry you're now associated with these guys @Hot Sauce

This was truly the gen of the pretentious dipshit review, one which gave extra points if the game was niche, hard, or just overall a hipster game.

you really have to laugh, when failed trash like Gravity Rush 2 or Firewatch recieves a 9.0 score for their 2 hour Single-player only campaign, but games like Call of Duty were getting throttled with 7.0-8.0 scores every year just because it was popular.

When you think about what you get in a call of duty package for $60, it's immediately a better value than some gay indie game at 29.99.

24 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

When you think about what you get in a call of duty package for $60, it's immediately a better value than some gay indie game at 29.99.

CoD had been trash for a while. Warzone was a big return to form tho :aitch:

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The new COD took over 200gb on my ssd. So dumb. Why couldnt you just download the part of the game you wanted. 

next gen cant come soon enough.:lawd:

4 hours ago, モンキー said:

CoD had been trash for a while. Warzone was a big return to form tho :aitch:

okay :kaz: 

11 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Dragon Age Inquistion and Fallout 4 would be lucky to get 7s if they got re-reviewed.

BotW and RDR2 don't deserved anywhere near the scores they got (mid-high 80s more appropriate)

MGSV is a horrible MGS game

Forgot about MGSV. The shortcomings of the game get magnified on a second play through. MGSV does have great mechanics but everything else is lacking.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Forgot about MGSV. The shortcomings of the game get magnified on a second play through. MGSV does have great mechanics but everything else is lacking.

Man, its still a great game. Sure the side ops are repetitive as fuck but it is optional content, Death Stranding has pretty much the same issue, but its up to the player to get out of their way to do them or not. I know it doesnt justify such bloated content, but its not that big of a deal, none of that stuff is mandatory. And anyway it always ties in to the base building stuff, which was pretty addictive to me so I actually didnt mind grinding out those missions, has it brought new rewards with it. I just wished it was more diversified and less redundant.

The real issue to me was that the story was forgettable garbage, Ive never said that about any other MGS game. Like seriously, if the story was better no one would be complaining about V, or barely.