Decided on going gay and buying TLOU2

:crymore:

This forum has been flaunting its faggotry convincing people to “go the gay way” for a long time that it’s finally bitten me and I will be buying TLOU2 :( my mom always said this forum was a bad influence. This better be worth it :mad: I never played the first one though 

5FB908BA-0C55-42B8-85D9-9AAD67928214.jpeg

Edited by Delita

bruh, like i said, i read the spoilers and that was the first time i got interested in this game series. I haven't played the first one and the spoilers told the end of it but i didn't care. I even watched a youtube video of the TLOU ending right after it. 

to me all that shit sounds awesome. :glad:   

the die hard fans that boycott this game are gay as fuck, seriously. :scust: 

yall should boycott remasters you stupid faggots

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Congrats on joining the ever increasing group of people who will be excitedly discussing this game on the 19th :aitch:

there'll be maybe 3 people in that thread, and the rest of us will be coming for that thread to SHUT IT DOWN.

eayLlsqerLaA_0L1rq51VUYIYjvKn3t-70L5ylE_

nobody is excited for this game, stop listening to the left wing gaming media trying to stoke fake excitement over it.

everybody knows this game is going to be trash.

the scores won't be accurate, save for a few smaller sites who still have integrity.

This game is a failure and was taken down months ago, spoiled, SOILED and ruined for a reason, the developers themselves hate this abomination they were FORCED to make. :geese: 

26 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

there'll be maybe 3 people in that thread, and the rest of us will be coming for that thread to SHUT IT DOWN.

eayLlsqerLaA_0L1rq51VUYIYjvKn3t-70L5ylE_

nobody is excited for this game, stop listening to the left wing gaming media trying to stoke fake excitement over it.

everybody knows this game is going to be trash.

the scores won't be accurate, save for a few smaller sites who still have integrity.

This game is a failure and was taken down months ago, spoiled, SOILED and ruined for a reason, the developers themselves hate this abomination they were FORCED to make. :geese: 

okay, again, i haven't played the first one yet but the setting and even the controversial spoilers for the prequel sound pretty cool. 

I can't imagine being such a lowlife that you can't accept fate in a video game. LOL.  (to the die hard fan faggots :kaz: )

(bodycount, i know you only hate it cuz its naughty crap, its ok).

remipee remains to be bitter about it :kaz:  no. 1 naughty noob fan :kaz: 

Edited by kazuolicious

the game looks lame as hell Kaz, you're only excited because you're a budding SJW yourself.

It's another zombie game at the end of the day, just one that has you playing as a meth-head looking lesbian with tattoos who dyked out with her girlfriend in a few scenes for SJW brownie points.

FAKE-EXCITEMENT is the word, absolutely the 'hype' behind this is being manufactured by gaming sites trying to save this crashed-and-burned flop's bungled past 2 months + pre launch. The game fucking failed already, it's been spoiled, retracted it's launch date then got shifted over to a new EMERGENCY release date. :geese: 

ND is shaking in their boots. 

i just like the zombie-apocalyptic vibe and again I didn't play de first game. The spoilers sound pretty realistic, that's what i like about it. :mjgrin: 

i think the criticism is less about social justice bullshit, feminism, and equality bullshit but rather about die hard fans being little pussies (trying to avoid spoilers).

Edited by kazuolicious