Minecraft Dungeons has dethroned Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the eShop

Minecraft sells on anything, it sold over a million on Vita for crying our loud. 

What MS did with Minecraft was the one smart thing they have done after purchasing a dev....THEY LET THEM KEEP DOING WHAT MADE THEM SUCCESSFUL. 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The game is actually pretty fun. Its pretty basic but its ok. I never played real minecraft.

Yea, it's no Diablo or anything, but it's a more simple take on the genre targeting kids for the most part.

Reviews are meh, but it's selling well on all platforms, as Minecraft does.

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

The game is actually pretty fun. Its pretty basic but its ok. I never played real minecraft.

bruh no one ever did play anything of that bullshit, you have 0 games so you ended up playing some garbo minecraft diablo clone and like it. :kaz: :kaz:  

can't anymore, it's like no effort at this point. The lemtards keep owning themselves. :kaz::kaz::kaz: 

8 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

bruh no one ever did play anything of that bullshit, you have 0 games so you ended up playing some garbo minecraft diablo clone and like it. :kaz: :kaz:  

can't anymore, it's like no effort at this point. The lemtards keep owning themselves. :kaz::kaz::kaz: 

I guarantee I play more games than you . Lol you can't even play new games on your junko pc 

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I guarantee I play more games than you . Lol you can't even play new games on your junko pc 

:kaz: :kaz:  don't you have a kid to care for and you say you play more games than I do :kaz:  stop owning yourself 

1 hour ago, kazuolicious said:

:kaz: :kaz:  don't you have a kid to care for and you say you play more games than I do :kaz:  stop owning yourself 

you're retarded :faketan: