Fyi I'm no longer an admin

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Placing BOMBS only at the Mexican border, but not the Canadian Border... now that is racist :mjpls:

That's not racist whatsoever, you're making my point for me. You people have no understanding of the word. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retardcop as an admin could get us special olympics funding. 

I don't believe I did. But whatever, everyone here is a racist. All of us. It's human nature.  It's not going to go away no matter how many statues are torn down or how multicultural a country becomes

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys don't even know what racist actually means, you just make up shit and deem things racist which absolutely are not. 

You think a border wall is racist for christ sakes.

It’s retardcop to the rescue 

348044BE-7B68-4943-B21E-3E77325B81CC.jpeg

• Haha 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not racist whatsoever, you're making my point for me. You people have no understanding of the word. 

Placing BOMBS only on one side to blow up Mexicans, but not on the other side to blow up Americans..... and also not placing any bombs at the Canadian Border.... that's racist. 

If you're for placing bombs at the border, place it on both sides and at the Canadian Border :trump3:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Placing BOMBS only on one side to blow up Mexicans, but not on the other side to blow up Americans..... and also not placing any bombs at the Canadian Border.... that's racist. 

If you're for placing bombs at the border, place it on both sides and at the Canadian Border :trump3:

Who's placing bombs? I haven't heard of this before

Just now, Goukosan said:

Mexican is not a race, it's a nationalist title. Mexicans produce criminal and financial issues for the United States in high numbers, Canadians do not. 

You don't know what racist means, you're stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Being born with the ability to identify people who look like you vs people who don't look like you isn't racist you dense clown :mj:

How would a baby know what it looks like? It knows this person is different from them and it creates an emotional response. The very basis for racism. Get over it, you're a racist.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Mexican is not a race, it's a nationalist title. Mexicans produce criminal and financial issues for the United States in high numbers, Canadians do not. 

You don't know what racist means, you're stupid. 

Who said Mexican was a race? :mj:  It's like I have to literally spell out to you which race makes up the majority of Mexico.. lol. 

Don't back peddle Now, your stance was crossing the border illegally warranted being blown up.    So with that logic... place it on both sides... blow up Canadians, Americans and Mexicans... blow everyone up who crossed illegally. 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

How would a baby know what it looks like? It knows this person is different from them and it creates an emotional response. The very basis for racism. Get over it, you're a racist.

Cooke thinks identification of differences is racist :mj: 

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Who's placing bombs? I haven't heard of this before

DynamiteCop's plans for the wall is to place bombs..... but only on the side that Mexicans afe crossing into America and not on the side going into to Mexico.... and no. Bombs on the Canadian Border on either side.     Only bombs to blow up Mexicans :mjpls:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke thinks identification of differences is racist :mj: 

You are clearly missing the entire point. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop's plans for the wall is to place bombs..... but only on the side that Mexicans afe crossing into America and not on the side going into to Mexico.... and no. Bombs on the Canadian Border on either side.     Only bombs to blow up Mexicans :mjpls:

Lol that's slightly extreme 

3 minutes ago, Delita said:

So now we’ve gone from “I’m not racist, I don’t see color when I judge people” to “durr everyone is racist and born that way” :lemming:

Don't judge people 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Who said Mexican was a race? :mj:  It's like I have to literally spell out to you which race makes up the majority of Mexico.. lol. 

Don't back peddle Now, your stance was crossing the border illegally warranted being blown up.    So with that logic... place it on both sides... blow up Canadians, Americans and Mexicans... blow everyone up who crossed illegally. 

I don't care what races make up Mexico, I care about the inhabitants of the country continually violating the sovereignty of our nation, artificially increasing our crime rates, abusing our social systems, economically benefiting people in their country and its economy by sending troves of our money back to their home and not spending it here, and dramatically increasing federal costs.

Canadians do not present this problem, there's no race involved in anything I've said therefore nothing said is even remotely racist. You're incredibly stupid and you don't understand what racist means. 

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

North Korea  :jordan3: