Jump to content
Cooke (not admin cant help

Fyi I'm no longer an admin

Recommended Posts

Probably because you sucked and constantly race baited in the politics forum. Might as well make VGKing and DynamiteCop Admins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Delita said:

Probably because you sucked and constantly race baited in the politics forum. Might as well make VGKing and DynamiteCop Admins

I don't believe I did. But whatever, everyone here is a racist. All of us. It's human nature.  It's not going to go away no matter how many statues are torn down or how multicultural a country becomes. It's built right into our racist DNA. No race is not racist. 

Edited by Cookester15
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I don't believe I did. But whatever, everyone here is a racist. All of us. It's human nature.  It's not going to go away no matter how many statues are torn down or how multicultural a country becomes. It's built right into our racist DNA. No race is not racist. 

You claim you're not a racist and then made a racist post :jordan3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, -GD- (not mod, can’t help) said:

Retardcop as an admin could get us special olympics funding. 

You just might be right:ahmad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Cooke got cancelled :dame:

 

Sounds like Alphonse got sick of the 3 stooges @'ing him all the time LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You're a racist, I'm a racist.  Deal with it :leo:

Cooke - "Being racist is human Nature" :mj:

 

 

Children aren't born racist, that's something that is taught to them by their racist parents. 

Edited by Goukosan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we don't need many mods anyway. just a few to delete james' nudes and locking threads. but getting upset over "bad" words is useless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You claim you're not a racist and then made a racist post :jordan3:

You guys don't even know what racist actually means, you just make up shit and deem things racist which absolutely are not. 

 

You think a border wall is racist for christ sakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys don't even know what racist actually means, you just make up shit and deem things racist which absolutely are not. 

 

You think a border wall is racist for christ sakes.

No, There's already a border wall I don't think that's racist. 

 

 

Placing BOMBS only at the Mexican border on American side but not the Mexican and also not at the Canadian Border... now that is racist :mjpls:

Edited by Goukosan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×