Neil Druckmann: You'll either love or hate TLOU2, no in between

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

'I don't like the direction they went with the story'

*has seen maybe 10%-15% of the story the game has to offer*

Yeah makes perfect sense.

If the leaked spoilers that are out there are 100% factual it pretty much spoiled everything. Where it starts, where it goes and how it ends. There really won’t be anything more worthy of note that what has already been leaked, seriously. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Especially you, faggot. Now, suck my dick.

After all that trash talk, Remij is still going to play it 

Just now, Delita said:

If the leaked spoilers that are out there are 100% factual it pretty much spoiled everything. Where it starts, where it goes and how it ends. There really won’t be anything more worthy of note that what has already been leaked, seriously. 

He wouldn't know because he "apparently" hasn't seen shit.

Talk about ignorance :tom: 

16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, it could be... which is why I'm going to play it.  

Yet that STILL WONT CHANGE what I dislike about the game lmao...

What's funny to me is that you guys are the ones who are coming off as ignorant.  If I had see the leaks and LOVED what they did... and spoke about how amazing it was... none of you would have said shit about "hey maybe you should wait for proper context and play it all yourself".. would would have been like "omg NAUGHTy GOdz"  :drake: 

Nah. Because most people hype games for a week or two...then end up hating on it. So, I will always say shit like “let’s see how y’all feel a month from now”...

That’s why I wait to actually play it. I used to love Kojima...until mgs5 and death stranding lol. The “naughty godz” or “capgods” shit is just SW antics. Every dev can make complete failures. Perhaps, tlou 2 will be one to me. I’m actually hyped about it more for its gameplay and atmosphere (which could get old - we’ll see). 

Edited by -GD- (not mod, can’t help)
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I can hate the story and what they did, and still enjoy parts of the game.

I've been anticipating this game for years... I'll always give a game it's fair shot.

Just don't expect me to love what they've done with it :shrug: 

Bro I don't care if you love or hate the game, just find it funny that you talked all that shit just to still purchase the game :shrug:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro I don't care if you love or hate the game, just find it funny that you talked all that shit just to still purchase the game :shrug:

I purchased the game... found out about it... talked shit about what I found out... but I'm still going to play the game.  I always had the intention of playing this game.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I purchased the game... found out about it... talked shit about what I found out... but I'm still going to play the game.  I always had the intention of playing this game.

:mj2:

13 minutes ago, -GD- (not mod, can’t help) said:

Nah. Because most people hype games for a week or two...then end up hating on it. So, I will always say shit like “let’s see how y’all feel a month from now”...

That’s why I wait to actually play it. I used to love Kojima...until mgs5 and death stranding lol. The “naughty godz” or “capgods” shit is just SW antics. Every dev can make complete failures. Perhaps, tlou 2 will be one to me. I’m actually hyped about it more for its gameplay and atmosphere (which could get old - we’ll see). 

I agree with all of this except one thing. The Capgods are real, and they bless us with masterpieces every generation. :pray: 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Remij why not wait for the superior and inevitable PC version? Surely you have a lot of high quality PC games to play in the mean time.

Nah he's gotta play this game he hates NOW. :jonb:

1 minute ago, モンキー said:

I agree with all of this except one thing. The Capgods are real, and they bless us with masterpieces every generation. :pray: 

Re8 will be god tier. They blessed me with visions of its greatness. 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

After all that trash talk, Remij is still going to play it :mj:

i think he said he will not play it at some point :hest:  

Like I said:

Remipee before playing it:                 " :jonb:I don't need to play the game to know that I don't like where the story goes... lmao..:jonb:"

Remipee after playing the game:      "I told you guys, don't judge a book by its cover :reg: best game ever :reg:  naughty GODS :bow::reg: "

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Remij why not wait for the superior and inevitable PC version? Surely you have a lot of high quality PC games to play in the mean time.

Gotta make use of this junky console I bought at some point, right? 

Just now, Remij_ said:

That's right.  Get it out of the way.  Like a bad dream, I just want it to be over :sabu: 

:pavarotti:

Btw be flattered we give you shit over this. It's because we care about your opinions on stuff. :-*

3 minutes ago, モンキー said:

Nah he's gotta play this game he hates NOW. :jonb:

I hate it sooo much that I pre-ordered it and will play it at launch and complete it fully..... That will show Naughty Dog how much I hated the leaks :grimaceleft:

Just now, モンキー said:

:pavarotti:

Btw be flattered we give you shit over this. It's because we care about your opinions on stuff. :-*

:geese: 

I think you of all people here actually probably know my feelings about TLOU and how much I liked the first one.  I'm not going to just easily hate on a sequel unless I think something was actually wrong... which I do unfortunately.  Same shit with FF7R... dude, you know how long and how much I anticipated that game... and I ended up not liking where they went with it.

Naughty Dog gets no free pass from me.  I don't like what I've seen.. but I'm giving the game a chance just like I do every other game that I'm interested in.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I hate it sooo much that I pre-ordered it and will play it at launch and complete it fully..... That will show Naughty Dog how much I hated the leaks :grimaceleft:

A sternly written SW review should go a long way in teaching Naughty Dog that lesson.

BAD BOY!  SIT! OBEY! :sam: 

Goooooood boy :aitch: