Music to help you sleep...

I recently started to listen to sounds of nature to fall asleep and since i love rain and thunder i was searching on youtube for a fitting lullaby. :happysad: 

But there is so much trash on it, the first one I used was a 1 hour long version but I realized in bed that i was only a 1 minute and a half loop over and over again. 

This is the best I found so far, it changes in intensity and is unique throughout, also has some police/ambulance siren near the end for a moment (like super mild, it's not distracting, actually quite soothing). 

takes me an hour to fall asleep sometimes but with this the first night I was immediately super sleepy after 10min of listening and fell asleep right after. :glad: 

also i'm a fan of ambient music of all kind, mostly dark sci-fi, techno-ish, it helps as well. :glad: 

Edited by kaz (not mod, can’t help)
2 minutes ago, kaz (not mod, can’t help) said:

I recently started to listen to sounds of nature to fall asleep and since i love rain and thunder i was searching on youtube for a fitting lullaby. :happysad: 

But there is so much trash on it, the first one I used was a 1 hour long version but I realized in bed that i was only a 1 minute and a half loop over and over again. 

This is the best I found so far, it changes in intensity and is unique throughout, also has some police/ambulance siren near the end for a moment (like super mild, it's not distracting, actually quite soothing). 

takes me an hour to fall asleep sometimes but with this the first night I was immediately super sleepy after 10min of listening and fell asleep right after. :glad: 

I found the best way to fall asleep was playing Xbox Game Studios published games.

• Haha 1