Polo Thread. Not the water sport. Only for the smarts.

https://www.diversityinc.com/most-white-people-think-blacks-are-intellectually-inferior/

how true do you think this is true anymore? How true do you think it actually is lol (dynocap).

Do *most* white people actually understand think the shitbin in Chicago and poorer [predominately] black schools and areas (and thus probably IQ scores test scores) are a direct result of poor socioenomic wealth?

Is it understood that a family of 12 generations free, passing wealth down each generation, is gonna have their kid perform better than a black family who just got civil rights a generation ago?

Do you think that past systematic racism has a lot to do with da blacks,  being 10-15 IQ points lower on average?

Do you know that "black iq" has risen the most in the last 40 years? Does that makes blacks super saiyan/human? No, I'd say they were just bridging the gap after finally enjoying some civil freedom and pleasures. 

**I actually had a kid in College tell me he truly believes this on a genetic level. He cited a shitty research done by some guy in the 90s, (the bell curve) that went around the world giving random IQ tests.  But,

erm, ya there's many problems with that test.  You can imagine poor countries in AFrica didn't average so high. For example, I should have one of the lowest IQ in the world, being from subsaharan Ethiopia Africa according to that test. I also imagine he had to run up to random farmers and be like "ay, take this european standardized test, son.  *can you translate that for him?*"

this kid, was dumb, kinda bricken. Raised in Mississippi and got his ass beat growing up by black kids.  

--but as a black dude, I think on some level, most people (US people) believe this? even if it's slight. At the very least they aren't walking around thinking black people are intellectually superior.

I've spent a majority of my life trying to offset this and prove this wrong. I personally think it's squash. Again, I should have genetic subsuharran IQ. But being raised in the US, with both parents, enough to be outside typical black socioeconimic self ostracism, I got the usual push for school and it wasn't that tough. And I don't think I come from a line of geniuses or anything. I just wasn't busy choosing bloods and crips and GDs and got my school shit done (at least learned it) avoiding an ass whooping.

I give us a breadthful crumb topic to talk. To offset all the game threads that hit like 2-4 responses. Try a bit and join. No opinions offensive. Be honest trying to figure out how you think and how you think the world thinks. Just watch your N words. :D 

I do know a long time ago folks definitely thought Africans had something wrong with them. But  nowadays you can literally go on youtube and watch Africans drive speak Engish wear suits show off their big nice bridges skateboard &  do smart things. I would think someone with a decent IQ can figure out they're also just as capable. 

Edited by kokujin
13 hours ago, ghostz said:

Nah humans (unless disabled) Are born as a blank slate imo. Black people could have lower IQ as adults but it’s likely just based on their upbringing 

and with that, ghostz gets to race bait for another 2 months. He's just betting his hedges.

I agree with you. But I question if everyone or a majority also agrees with you. I hope so. Iroincally bell curve 85 IQ for ethiopia,

maan, the ethiopian-americans I know here wipe the floor with most their colleagues even if english was their second langauge. Usually excelling at math and English. I have a couple (2nd? 3rd?) cousins that made it into Yale. My Dad has his Masters and my mom.