Ashraf Ismail (AC4,AC:Origins,AC:Valhalla) is stepping down as Creative Director on AC: Valhalla due to infidelity accusations

Just now, Goukosan said:

I'm not defending her numb nuts.... im pointing out how he handled the situation like a rookie. 

Had he told her he had a wife and she still agreed to have a relationship with him.   We wouldn't be here today :shrug:

But because he lied, she had every right to talk about WHAT SHE DID WITH HIM.   That is also her business to share. 

and once again you completely miss the point.

But hey, thats ok. It sounds like she's single so feel free to date her. Just make sure you don't piss her off, or you'll have thousands of neckbeards on the internet to answer to :tom:

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

and once again you completely miss the point.

But hey, thats ok. It sounds like she's single so feel free to date her. Just make sure you don't piss her off, or you'll have thousands of neckbeards on the internet to answer to :tom:

Twinblade 

have you ever had a GF, fiance or wife and a mistress or a side piece? 

Do you know how to successfully handle this situation and keep your main and your side without anything blowing up?  Do you even know how to play the game? :mjpls:

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How does not falling for some spiteful girl's rhetoric make me a MAGA cuck? She took to social media to oust this guy's personal life for no reason other than out of jealousy because despite his cheating he still picked his wife over her. If anything this is going to backfire, and I doubt any other guy who sees this tantrum is going to want to seriously date her.

I'm not a fan of how she want about this, but you're the cuck for somehow tying this politically because to all MAGA cucks things they dont like are "liberal" issues.