Sign in to follow this  
-GD- BLM

8,900 covid cases, over the last 24 hours, in florida!!!

Here is the governor a month ago, being a proud boy for not mandating masks and social distancing. Vote this fuck out :will:

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Who really fucking cares about it.

People have to get back to their lives.

Where is the fucking cure?

Or do you expect people to keep themselves isolated for a whole year?

People who have loved one that are susceptible, our health care workers who are overworked and over-stressed  on a regular day (not 4 months into a global pandemic)

People can get back to their lives, they just need to follow a few guidelines.

Bill Gates has it, along with a microchip.

No one has ever stated we should be indoors for a year, but if people flout the rules, then we need to go into lockdown.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

People who have loved one that are susceptible, our health care workers who are overworked and over-stressed  on a regular day (not 4 months into a global pandemic)

People can get back to their lives, they just need to follow a few guidelines.

Bill Gates has it, along with a microchip.

No one has ever stated we should be indoors for a year, but if people flout the rules, then we need to go into lockdown.

So are we keeping track of all the deaths individually or are we going to assume that everyone is dying from the rona?

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

So are we keeping track of all the deaths individually or are we going to assume that everyone is dying from the rona?

Yes, all the people are dying from Covid-19.

• Haha 1

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yes, all the people are dying from Covid-19.

I bet you also heard that from the same news outlet that told you about the sudden outbreak.

if social distancing was properly executed in florida, we could be fully up and running with minimal issues. however, lots of people and businesses are careless. so, restrictions must be put in place.

2 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Still waiting to see the dead bodies.

from covid? or vietnam? cause vietnam never happened

1 minute ago, roflpwnedz said:

They wouldn't admit it but it would be hilarious if the cases were from those protesters. 

people stopped wearing masks when they go out in public. I wear a mask all the time not only when I enter a store etc.  

I see like a few people with masks like myself and it really saddens me, this shit could spread so fast they just don't get it. 

Just now, kaz BLackMage said:

people stopped wearing masks when they go out in public. I wear a mask all the time not only when I enter a store etc.  

I see like a few people with masks like myself and it really saddens me, this shit could spread so fast they just don't get it. 

I'm saddened by how many people will are lacking oxygen to the brain. I guess I'm lucky to have obtained an n95 mask with a filter but even those make me fucking sleepy. I would not be able to wear it properly. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Fuck them, they allow fucking BLM protests but they arrest you if you go to the beach. I'm tired of all the bullshit.

Let's die together :lovesad:

Just now, kaz BLackMage said:

Let's die together :lovesad:

I must be an asymptomatic super spreader cause I'm all around the zip codes where it's the highest lol. We'll die. 

Covid19 needs to pull a TLOU2 to make republicans hate it... that's the only way the US is ever gonna defeat that thing :francis: