Sign in to follow this  
-GD- BLM

8,900 covid cases, over the last 24 hours, in florida!!!

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Covid19 needs to pull a TLOU2 to make republicans hate it... that's the only way the US is ever gonna defeat that thing :francis: 

8/10 post

• aitch 1

26 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

They wouldn't admit it but it would be hilarious if the cases were from those protesters. 

What about the BLM protests in Minnesotta?

Any outbreaks over there as well?

1 hour ago, -GD- BLM said:

if social distancing was properly executed in florida, we could be fully up and running with minimal issues. however, lots of people and businesses are careless. so, restrictions must be put in place.

Or, or... Now hear me out.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

They wouldn't admit it but it would be hilarious if the cases were from those protesters. 

How come? 

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Covid19 needs to pull a TLOU2 to make republicans hate it... that's the only way the US is ever gonna defeat that thing :francis: 

What? Declare that the virus is a tough lesbian that fights back?

That would make alot of people become antagonized by it, almost immediately.

Gov Abbott just ordered ALL BARS in Texas to shut down again a second time, and for restaurants to scale back to 50% capacity.

He knows what caused the spike, it was bars and restaurants.

Back in May when they were talking about opening up, the local news would interview the owners of "Scooters Bar and Grill" or some other stupid-named bar.

And it was always the same type of guy: bald, pudgy, got a bluetooth headphone in his ear, and talks like Dana White.

And they always "Uhhh, yeah, we definitely gonna take precautions for the virus when we open up!!"

Like I'd ever trust moronic choads that run bars.

"we are finding out that alot of the spread coming from covid19 was found in bars"

Greg Abbott just said that right now in an interview.

Edited by jehurey

Florida and Texas are just running up the charts

I made a point to notice this past weekend that Texas was roughly about 15,000 cases behind the state of Illinois.

And now:

mYXkHJX.png

kFPB0ck.png

7 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

What about the BLM protests in Minnesotta?

Any outbreaks over there as well?

https://www.medicaldaily.com/minnesota-covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic-george-floyd-novel-coronavirus-usa-us-454302

+ and any other article with coronavirus + protests say it isn't likely to have contributed. articles from 6 days ago. 

but since trump rallies are inside...just wait a few days. oklahoma is gonna be the new epicenter 

43 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

https://www.medicaldaily.com/minnesota-covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic-george-floyd-novel-coronavirus-usa-us-454302

+ and any other article with coronavirus + protests say it isn't likely to have contributed. articles from 6 days ago. 

but since trump rallies are inside...just wait a few days. oklahoma is gonna be the new epicenter 

lmfao yeah very believable.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Apparently there were over 45K new cases in the U.S. yesterday, which is a new single day record for cases. Shit's pretty bad.

It starts with the dictator that has made wearing masks political. His sheep don’t wear them either. We’re the only country that has done this. Wonder why?

Oh man I can't wait to pass by Jackson Memorial Hospital, where I was born....on the metrorail ride and see all the food trucks being converted into freezers for the bodies. Guess I'll die there too. Let the bodies hit the floooooor.  :kaz:

On 2020-06-26 at 2:04 PM, -GD- BLM said:

many factors. a lot of people got lax. gyms got sloppy after a week. bars were packed. the protests didn't help either.  

The problem is the President of USA.. He needs to set an example.  He's saying to do the opposite and is holding rallies :D I hope to god they get him out holy shit.

Edited by BLM Spico

14 minutes ago, BLM Spico said:

The problem is the President of USA.. He needs to set an example.  He's saying to do the opposite and is holding rallies :D I hope to god they get him out holy shit.

:trump3: