Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Delita

Trump remains silent as evidence of Russia paying Afghan militants to murder US troops arises

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Confirm through all avenues to verify the intelligence. 

You act like that matters. All Putin has to say is, "I didn't do it," and Trump will proudly bend over and pull apart his cheeks. :danylol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ike BLM said:

You act like that matters. All Putin has to say is, "I didn't do it," and Trump will proudly bend over and pull apart his cheeks. :danylol:

Trump will believe Putin before he believes his own intelligence officers.  He's an incredible patriot.

Edited by nitric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Ike BLM said:

You act like that matters. All Putin has to say is, "I didn't do it," and Trump will proudly bend over and pull apart his cheeks. :danylol:

Amazing logic. Trump orders planes to bomb and kill Russian soldiers in Syria, ordered a drone strike on Qasem Soleimani, maintain sanctions on Russia, and threatened action against the EU to not complete nord stream. And yet, to the mentally ill smooth brained morons, hes still a puppet? LOL :hest:

Edited by RaniK_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Amazing logic. Trump orders planes to bomb and kill Russian soldiers in Syria, ordered a drone strike on Qasem Soleimani, maintain sanctions on Russia, and threatened action against the EU to not complete nord stream. And yet, to the mentally ill, smooth brained morons, hes still a puppet? LOL :hest:

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/16/628973563/trump-putin-to-meet-after-new-charges-over-russias-2016-election-interference

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

 

:trump2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

So you're just trying to say he did these things so it cancels out the other? What kind of toddler logic is that? :lawl:

 

Fact is Trump trusted Putin over every single intelligence agency that said Russia interfered in 2016. Can't spin that one. :trump3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump INFORMED Putin about the strike at the Syrian airport hours before it happened.

 

And Russia informed Bashir Al-Assad, and Syria removed all of their planes at the airport hours before the attack.

 

They literally dropped bombs on empty runways.

 

Syria LITERALLY was using the airfrield again less than two days later.

 

Why did Ranik give that as an example of Trump supposedly being tough on Russia??????????????:lawl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the new spin is that it wasn't "verified"? :D

 

Suck a dick you assholes. If you had come across this intelligence more than a year ago that our troops were being bountied by Putin, don't you think you'd WANT to verify that and take action? Jesus, these people are dumb. :lawl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ike BLM said:

So the new spin is that it wasn't "verified"? :D

 

Suck a dick you assholes. If you had come across this intelligence more than a year ago that our troops were being bountied by Putin, don't you think you'd WANT to verify that and take action? Jesus, these people are dumb. :lawl:

Watch Twinblade come in here and spout that BS after his cuck ass claimed it was all fake news :mj:

Edited by Goukosan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Watch Twinblade come in here and spout that BS after hia cuck ass claimed it was all fake news :mj:

Only people denying the validity of the claim are Russia, the Taliban, and Trump/Trumpets. :roff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Ike BLM said:

Only people denying the validity of the claim are Russia, the Taliban, and Trump/Trumpets. :roff:

Republicans are more worried about Black Friday being renamed and Trump's Twitch account being banned.

Edited by nitric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Former FBI Deputy Director just said when the FBI wanted to brief Trump on any kind of intel they had to make a video of it and have it be very animated and short otherwise he wouldn’t really care as he wouldn’t read any documents  :lawl:

That goes with what we already knew that his daily briefings have to be made with only one page, as bullet points and have pictures on it. Literally a fucking child lmfao

Edited by Delita

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Delita said:

Former FBI Deputy Director just said when the FBI wanted to brief Trump on any kind of intel they had to make a video of it and have it be very animated and short otherwise he wouldn’t really care as he wouldn’t read any documents  :lawl:

That goes with what we already knew that his daily briefings have to be made with only one page, as bullet points and have pictures on it. Literally a fucking child lmfao

Didn't someone leak his transcripts and he barely passed college? Lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nitric said:

Didn't someone leak his transcripts and he barely passed college? Lmfao

Trump such a snowflake he filed a lawsuit to have his HIGH SCHOOL transcripts not be released. :danylol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ike BLM said:

Trump such a snowflake he filed a lawsuit to have his HIGH SCHOOL transcripts not be released. :danylol:

It was high school? King Snowflake :pavarotti:

Edited by nitric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ike BLM said:

So the new spin is that it wasn't "verified"? :D

 

Suck a dick you assholes. If you had come across this intelligence more than a year ago that our troops were being bountied by Putin, don't you think you'd WANT to verify that and take action? Jesus, these people are dumb. :lawl:

New spin? I thought it already was verified by the NYT. Ohhhhhhhhhh, that's right. :trump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×