Sign in to follow this  
-GD- BLM

A concession speech already! “He’s Gonna Be Your President”⁠

4 minutes ago, Kitad said:

lmfao TRUMP believing in the word of law is a good one

the guy who literally employs his daughter and son-in-law

possibly the most corrupt administration in US history

Twinblade uses Fox News talking points in his arguments and everything else is fake news. So, he's pretty much gone on the deep end. No energy needs to be wasted arguing with braindead sheep.

5 minutes ago, Kitad said:

I had to come back to own the fascists one last time before the world officially ends :obama:

man, you were missed bro! 

16 minutes ago, Kitad said:

lmfao TRUMP believing in the word of law is a good one

the guy who literally employs his daughter and son-in-law

possibly the most corrupt administration in US history

how did Obama leave office worth $400 million?

41 minutes ago, Ike BLM said:

Trump is literally attacking the press which goes against the first amendment. Also, no one said freedom of speech isn't a thing anymore. You are still free to say what you want this in country, but that doesn't mean you are free from repercussions from those words especially if they're racist/homophobic BS.

Riiiiight.

Its not like the press keeps on posting straight up misleading articles. I mean look at those peaceful protesters who were threatened with violence by that armed couple. Shame on them for defending their property from vandals who broke in and were trespassing :roll:

And free speech goes both ways, yet how convenient that its only the conservatives that are being targeted. Why were there no repercussions against Kathy Griffin who posed with a mock up of Trump's severed head? And why was Madonna allowed to tweet that she wanted to bomb the white house? If a right winger had said that while Obama was in office, they would most certainly have been investigated in detail, maybe even arrested.

And even the few liberals who do stick up for our freedom of speech are trying to be silenced. Look at whats happening with Facebook, a bunch of major companies are boycotting the site just because Zuckerberg doesn't want to suck up to them by deleting posts from conservatives who happen to have differing opinions. Im no fan of zuckerberg but I respect him for not caving in to the ridiculous demands of those out of touch executives.

I've never been big into politics and still aren't, but its sad to see whats happening to this country.

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Riiiiight.

Its not like the press keeps on posting straight up misleading articles. I mean look at those peaceful protesters who were threatened with violence by that armed couple. Shame on them for defending their property from vandals who broke in and were trespassing :roll:

And free speech goes both ways, yet how convenient that its only the conservatives that are being targeted. Why were there no repercussions against Kathy Griffin who posed with a mock up of Trump's severed head? And why was Madonna allowed to tweet that she wanted to bomb the white house? If a right winger had said that while Obama was in office, they would most certainly have been investigated in detail, maybe even arrested.

And even the few liberals who do stick up for our freedom of speech are trying to be silenced. Look at whats happening with Facebook, a bunch of major companies are boycotting the site just because Zuckerberg doesn't want to suck up to them by deleting posts from conservatives who happen to have differing opinions. Im no fan of zuckerberg but I respect him for not caving in to the ridiculous demands of those out of touch executives.

I've never been big into politics and still aren't, but its sad to see whats happening to this country.

its pretty telling that you find that boycotting Facebook over lack of proper moderation is a bigger problem than the systematic killing of black people :]

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Why were there no repercussions against Kathy Griffin who posed with a mock up of Trump's severed head?

She got fired from CNN, her sponsors dropped her, and venues cancelled all of her remaining tour dates.

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

And why was Madonna allowed to tweet that she wanted to bomb the white house?

She didn't tweet it. She said it in a speech.

Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House but I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair.

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If a right winger had said that while Obama was in office, they would most certainly have been investigated in detail, maybe even arrested.

She was.

• Ben 1

Imagine being that much of a tool that you have to concern post about Facebook getting shit on for not moderating fake news and hate speech.

Imagine being that person for a minute.

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

She got fired from CNN, her sponsors dropped her, and venues cancelled all of her remaining tour dates.

She didn't tweet it. She said it in a speech.

She was.

They both got away with a slap on the wrist, and all of their social media accounts are still active. People have been banned for less on those platforms, most of them being conservatives.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

They both got away with a slap on the wrist, and all of their social media accounts are still active. People have been banned for less on those platforms, most of them being conservatives.

Getting fired from your show, having sponsors drop you, and having venues refuse to host you is a slap on the wrist when compared to getting your Twitter account deleted. Totally agree.

• Ben 1

11 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Getting fired from your show, having sponsors drop you, and having venues refuse to host you is a slap on the wrist when compared to getting your Twitter account deleted. Totally agree.

They still have their wealth, millions of brain washed followers, and social media platforms to spew their hate on. Like I said, a slap on the wrist.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

They still have their wealth, millions of brain washed followers, and social media platforms to spew their hate on. Like I said, a slap on the wrist.

Hates leftists, communists; also wants to strip people of their wealth. :grimaceright:

The guy who withheld US foreign aid to get dirt on his domestic political opponents is the president of RULE OF LAW lmfao

The guy who undermines any press that is critical of him is the president of FREE SPEECH lmfao

39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How would you like their wealth to be affected?

The right wing apparatus in the US is really remarkable in its achievements. Even though they live in an hyper-capitalistic, business-driven society, where poor people get constantly fucked over, they have somehow leveraged cultural wars to pretend that they are a persecuted minority.

4 minutes ago, Kitad said:

The right wing apparatus in the US is really remarkable in its achievements. Even though they live in an hyper-capitalistic, business-driven society, where poor people get constantly fucked over, they have somehow leveraged cultural wars to pretend that they are a persecuted minority.

Evangelical Christianity is more of political ideology than a religious one at this point. They love acting victimized and persecuted, but would fucking laugh if a brown guy from the middle east came right now and said love your neighbor.