Sign in to follow this  
RaniK_

Reddits new policy/guidelines

https://www.reddithelp.com/en/categories/rules-reporting/account-and-community-restrictions/promoting-hate-based-identity-or

Rule 1: Remember the human. Reddit is a place for creating community and belonging, not for attacking marginalized or vulnerable groups of people. Everyone has a right to use Reddit free of harassment, bullying, and threats of violence. Communities and people that incite violence or that promote hate based on identity or vulnerability will be banned.

Marginalized or vulnerable groups include, but are not limited to, groups based on their actual and perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or disability. These include victims of a major violent event and their families. 

While the rule on hate protects such groups, it does not protect all groups or all forms of identity. For example, the rule does not protect groups of people who are in the majority or who promote such attacks of hate. 

George Orwell was entirely right. :hest:

4 minutes ago, Voidler said:

This shit has been common moderating policy since the start of the internet. Not sure why people got the idea it changed 

Tf are you talking about. I have been posting on reddit long before it became poz'd.

Try to decipher this bullshit.

"For example, the rule does not protect groups of people who are in the majority or who promote such attacks of hate. "

15 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Tf are you talking about. I have been posting on reddit long before it became poz'd.

Try to decipher this bullshit.

"For example, the rule does not protect groups of people who are in the majority or who promote such attacks of hate. "

It means you can't be counter banned for calling out the hate

I'd rather hear nails scratch against a chalkboard than hear alt-right'ers crying about their internet rights.

Biggest pussies God ever let through the door.

9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Private company they do what they want!

BAKE THE CAKE BIGOT

You can't jew bash  vs I won't bake a cake because you're gay

Cmon bhytre :grimaceright:

30 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

reddit has always been a communist hellhole for people that didn't get the 4chan communist propaganda were jokes

its also a #metoo like shaming website for sad and angry women trying to destroy mens lives over fake accusations.

dota 2 sub literally exploded with this shit rn and all the casters and talents from the international show are quitting cause everyone is apparently a rapist. :D 

best shit is: girl writes wall of text with a story and claiming "that guy" raped me. = everyone believes it and guys life and career is immediately over. proving innocence doesnt matter, cause the girl got hurt :(:cry:

some girl touched my booty once without consent. real story. I'm a rape victim and survivor. 

19 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Basically what the left is in the process of creating. Banning wrongthink 2020.

No one owes you a platform for racists filth hillbilly. :tom:

26 minutes ago, Ike BLM said:

No one owes you a platform for racists filth hillbilly. :tom:

Must be so easy to accuse others of being racist when nothing of substance comes from your incredibly biased point of view.