Sign in to follow this  
RaniK_

Reddits new policy/guidelines

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Agreed, Ranik_ never made racist comments. 

"racist" comments are purely subjective in current year. But by all means, lets see them.

The left constantly claims to be against fascism yet they're the only ones policing and trying to obstruct differing speach and viewpoints.

The left is the embodiment of "accuse others loudly so you can distract from what you yourself are guilty of".

It's so on the surface now I'm amazed these lunatics still try to disguise it. Just admit it, you're the racists, you're the fascists.

Edited by DynamitCop! ALM

13 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Thought so. Not so easy, right? 

Very easy. You're just going to say it doesn't count, as you've already said it's subjective and will dismiss them. No point in spamming quotes. You can't really help yourself, found a few examples on just the first 2 pages of your Profile.

Mind you I'm not complaining about your trashy shit-posting racism. I don't think it should be bannable, I remember annihilating that retard VGKING on those debates - and I'll fucking eat you alive as well. Why ban when I rather do that? I was just calling your childish and beta male innocent act out. At least own up to it, you're coming off as a pussy. :trump2:

So i'll ask again, was your ban a mid-understanding?  Quote the entire situation here, tell me exactly what you found to be wrongful.

Edited by Substatic

9 minutes ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

The left constantly claims to be against fascism yet they're the only ones policing and trying to obstruct differing speach and viewpoints.

The left is the embodiment of "accuse others loudly so you can distract from what you yourself are guilty of".

It's so on the surface now I'm amazed these lunatics still try to disguise it. Just admit it, you're the racists, you're the fascists.

People who want to stop others from saying racist shit are the real racists :grimaceleft:

Just now, Kitad said:

People who want to stop others from saying racist shit are the real racists :grimaceleft:

It's not even about what's being said, it's about saying or doing anything which conflicts with opposition ideologies. There's no tolerance for it.

4 minutes ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

It's not even about what's being said, it's about saying or doing anything which conflicts with opposition ideologies. There's no tolerance for it.

Just follow their god damn TOS you fucking troglodytes.  :rawf:

Racism is bad for business right now. These private companies know that. Don't hate on capitalism, you commie. 

Edited by Substatic

Just now, DynamitCop! ALM said:

no shit, there shouldn't be tolerance for people who want to kill all jews and black people

39 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

"racist" comments are purely subjective in current year. But by all means, lets see them.

There’s nothing subtle or subjective about your racism in this forum. You wanting to blow up mosques isn't subjective you dumb bitch. You got banned for racism. Deal with it  :mickey:

1 hour ago, RaniK_ said:

In a reply to Nitric:

17 hours ago, RaniK_ said:

Tell everyone what I called you. :hest:

Not racist, but will brag about.:trump:

7 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

In a reply to Nitric:

Not racist, but will brag about.:trump:

Calling someone mahmood isn't racist. Would it also be racist if I called you Gertrude? Must be nice to live in News Brunswick where the daily local news consists of terrorising seagulls shitting by the harbour front. 

15 minutes ago, nitric said:

There’s nothing subtle or subjective about your racism in this forum. You wanting to blow up mosques isn't subjective you dumb bitch. You got banned for racism. Deal with it  :mickey:

You are crying about statues and decrying history. I brought up how islam is purely based on slavery/racism/paedophilia. Use your logic and topple mosques. Oh, I thought so.

30 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Just follow their god damn TOS you fucking troglodytes.  :rawf:

Racism is bad for business right now. These private companies know that. Don't hate on capitalism, you commie. 

Read the TOS again you drooling moron. There is no blanket racism rule as something something the majority! 

1 minute ago, RaniK_ said:

You are crying about statues and decrying history. I brought up how islam is purely based on slavery/racism/paedophilia. Use your logic and topple mosques. Oh, I thought so.

So I’m crying about statues that represent hate against people of color whereas you’re stuck on stuff you learned about Islam on stormfront?

14 hours ago, Ike BLM said:

You bitching because you don’t get to be racist anymore? :danylol:

lol fucking heaven forbid. Like I know that Ranik has ASPD but this is still a bad look, even for him. 

I get it though Ranik. I’m Muslim and you’d want me to defend Islam. Whereas you’re a racist and I’d want you to defend the confederacy. All while living in Canada. I’m proud to be a Muslim. You should be proud to be a racist. Don’t hide from it. Own up to it. 

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

So I’m crying about statues that represent hate against people of color whereas you’re stuck on stuff you learned about Islam on stormfront?

Did I touch a nerve? mohammed is a pedo/slaver. Tell me more about this topic of slavery and islam. Not really brought up as of late. :trump: