Sign in to follow this  
RaniK_

Reddits new policy/guidelines

4 minutes ago, nitric said:

So I’m crying about statues that represent hate against people of color whereas you’re stuck on stuff you learned about Islam on stormfront?

DC is the only person on this site who at least owns his racism. 

18 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

In a reply to Nitric:

Not racist, but will brag about.:trump:

He’s pretty much like ghostz both are known to be racist but are afraid to admit it for some reason 

Fucking racists getting what they deserve right now is fucking fantastic,  People getting fired for racist posts online and the salty tears like this thread are life sustaining. :aitch:

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

He’s pretty much like ghostz both are known to be racist but are afraid to admit it for some reason 

Hey man, you can accuse me of whatever. At least I don't worship a pedo slaver. 

Just now, RaniK_ said:

Hey man, you can accuse me of whatever. At least I don't worship a pedo slaver. 

There’s nothing to accuse when mostly everyone on here is calling  you a racist as well. 

Just now, nitric said:

There’s nothing to accuse when mostly everyone on here is calling  you a racist as well. 

Look at that, no denial. Pedo/slaver worshipper confirmed. :trump:

Just now, RaniK_ said:

Look at that, no denial. Pedo/slaver worshipper confirmed. :trump:

You seem to be hellbent on my religion when I attack your political views. Why not go after my political views? Or is it easier to just be a racist piece of shit?

Just now, nitric said:

You seem to be hellbent on my religion when I attack your political views. Why not go after my political views? Or is it easier to just be a racist piece of shit?

Because islam is entirely racist, has a far longer detrimental affect on slavery than the American south ever had, yet gets a complete pass. No, we are not changing topics. 

11 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Because islam is entirely racist, has a far longer detrimental affect on slavery than the American south ever had, yet gets a complete pass. No, we are not changing topics. 

All of your posts in this thread directed at me show what you're trying to do,

I'm American, and you were told that early on. Meaning you can only be directing those posts based purely off of my skin color.

That's racism :tom5:

Edited by Substatic

1 hour ago, nitric said:

You think I’m going to debate Islam with a bigot? I’d make more progress arguing a wall. But continue bringing it up when I shit on you consistently. 

Is Islam's foundation not based on bigotry? 

How does Islam treat homosexuals and women?  

It's too bad Islam isn't a majority white religion, then no one would have issues condemning its values. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help

Ranik is now trying to move the goalposts to "Being a Muslim means that you are automatically a racist"

How is that possible when there's Persian Muslims, and African Muslims, and Slavic Muslims???????????

Does Ranik honestly think he can fool anybody with that statement...........that's so mindblowingly stupid.

He outta get banned for making a statement that stupid.

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Is Islam's foundation not based on bigotry? 

How does Islam treat homosexuals and women?  

It's too bad Islam isn't a majority white religion, then no one would have issues condemning its values. 

All religions are based on outdated social norms. But the major religions are so big that they contain multiple theologies inside of them.

There are liberal catholics, liberal muslims and liberal buddhists just as there are conservative catholics, conservative muslims, and conservatie buddhists.

Yes, the liberal muslims have to discard part of the Qu'ran but so do christians with the bible.

1 minute ago, Kitad said:

All religions are based on outdated social norms. But the major religions are so big that they contain multiple theologies inside of them.

There are liberal catholics, liberal muslims and liberal buddhists just as there are conservative catholics, conservative muslims, and conservatie buddhists.

Yes, the liberal muslims have to discard part of the Qu'ran but so do christians with the bible.

It's unfortunate when someone critisizes Islam the immediate response is "all religion something something"

The fact is most other religions have evolved and aren't nearly as harsh, racist, and bigoted as they once were. Islam is stuck in a time bubble from a thousand years ago. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ranik is now trying to move the goalposts to "Being a Muslim means that you are automatically a racist"

How is that possible when there's Persian Muslims, and African Muslims, and Slavic Muslims???????????

Does Ranik honestly think he can fool anybody with that statement...........that's so mindblowingly stupid.

He outta get banned for making a statement that stupid.

Well being white makes you an automatic racist so why not? 

16 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's unfortunate when someone critisizes Islam the immediate response is "all religion something something"

The fact is most other religions have evolved and aren't nearly as harsh, racist, and bigoted as they once were. Islam is stuck in a time bubble from a thousand years ago. 

Dude do you know how many muslims there are in the world? Do you know how many branches of Islam there are? Do you think that they all share the same theology?

I can assure you that in 2020 there are liberal city-dwelling Muslims that pray to god that are more progressive than evangelical Christians

21 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

All lives matter something something... Amirite? :trump: