Sign in to follow this  
Kitad

White House confirms that the Russia-Taliban reports are true; blames leaks; claims Trump didn't know

From the press conference held today.

Also, as part of the NYT investigation, here are receipts from Russia to the Taliban that match the story.

And a letter by Pompeo to the Taliban on Feb 29th.

"Didn't know" :hest:

You mean he never read his briefings and his cronies don't care enough.

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

I just saw the Kayley press conference and at no point do they confirm it to be true from what they know

If the intel is fabricated they wouldn't complain about leaks, they would just cry out fake news.

Also if the intel was fabricated, the Senate republicans wouldn't have come out of the intel briefing claiming it was true.

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I just saw the Kayley press conference and at no point do they confirm it to be true from what they know

Who am I going to believe?

A spokesperson for the President............or Republican senators who just came out of an intelligence briefing yesterday and said that its true?

1 minute ago, Kitad said:

If the intel is fabricated they wouldn't complain about leaks, they would just cry out fake news.

Also if the intel was fabricated, the Senate republicans wouldn't have come out of the intel briefing claiming it was true.

if if if, you guys can speculate all you like but they still didn't confirm it :patpatpat:

1 minute ago, Kitad said:

Uh oh...........Bhyte is going to have to change his story from 5 minutes ago.

Just now, bhytre said:

if if if, you guys can speculate all you like but they still didn't confirm it :patpatpat:

:lawl:should've waited a few extra seconds before posting that, bud :lawl:

The press secretary spews lies. It’s why trump has had so many of them. They get tired of lying and then lose their job 

Edited by nitric

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

if if if, you guys can speculate all you like but they still didn't confirm it

Are you saying that the bounty didn't happen or that it's a lie that Trump was briefed?

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

The press secretary spews lies. It’s why trump has had so many of them. They get tired of lying and then lose their job 

They could very well lie about it but still it's not correct if you start the thread with the title that the White House confirmed it when they didn't.

You guys can seethe all you want and call me a troll but it's you who lose credibility :sass2:

• aitch 1

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

They could very well lie about it but still it's not correct if you start the thread with the title that the White House confirmed it when they didn't.

You guys can seethe all you want and call me a troll but it's you who lose credibility :sass2:

Why do you feel the need to defend the white house's lies so much lmfao

Edited by Kitad

Just now, Kitad said:

Nobody's defending anything, just correcting you since I just did happen to watch that press conference and you guys are getting all pissy about it :hehe: 

3 minutes ago, Kitad said:

Because they are hateful racist and bycthre is one of the last of the edge lords. 

7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Nobody's defending anything, just correcting you since I just did happen to watch that press conference and you guys are getting all pissy about it :hehe: 

so now that the white house has indeed confirmed it will you stop derailing the thread and start giving us your hot take on the matter?