Sign in to follow this  
Kitad

White House confirms that the Russia-Taliban reports are true; blames leaks; claims Trump didn't know

27 minutes ago, Kitad said:

so now that the white house has indeed confirmed it will you stop derailing the thread and start giving us your hot take on the matter?

poor bastard ran away from the entire thread :lawl:

47 minutes ago, Kitad said:

so now that the white house has indeed confirmed it will you stop derailing the thread and start giving us your hot take on the matter?

Being briefed on it still doesn't confirm the reports, but they would need to take actions if it's confirmed to be real in the form of sanctions against Russia until everyone forgets about it and moves on to the next scandal because that's how politics work, is that the cookie-cutter answer what you wanna hear? :laff: 

Hard to tell what really goes on behind the scenes and if Trump actually knew about it, speculating and assuming only gives you the answer you want to hear but still doesn't mean it's factual :FlyingSmiley:

This is why I usually don't bother with political discussions on forums or irl, too much self-inserted spins and attacks on the persona as a last resort when they get caught spewing false information

Actually watch or read the sources next time instead of hurrying up to SW to post your fresh Reddit scoops, sorry for shitting on your little 2-minute Twump hate parade guys

American Psycho GIF - Flick AmericanPsycho PatrickBateman ...

I'll probably need to repeat this seeing how easy it is to anger the bee hive

:glad:  

48 minutes ago, Substatic said:

U.S. Officials Found Russian Bank Transfer Data Supporting Bounty Accusation: NYT

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/us/politics/russian-bounties-afghanistan-intelligence.html

But Twinblade told me this was all confirmed fake by Infowars and ThegatewayPundit a few days ago.

Not sure how to process this information. I’ll let experts Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity examine and explain this to me tonight on the news

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Not sure how to process this information. I’ll let experts Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity examine and explain this to me tonight on the news

The horrifying part about what you said is that some people truly think like that.

Just now, nitric said:

The horrifying part about what you said is that some people truly think like that.

I know, I’ve seen it first hand from people I’ve talked politics with many times :ben: 

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

This is why I usually don't bother with political discussions on forums or irl, too much self-inserted spins and attacks on the persona as a last resort when they get caught spewing false information

Actually watch or read the sources next time instead of hurrying up to SW to post your fresh Reddit scoops, sorry for shitting on your little 2-minute Twump hate parade guys

American Psycho GIF - Flick AmericanPsycho PatrickBateman ...

Hide contents

I'll probably need to repeat this seeing how easy it is to anger the bee hive

:glad:  

No.............its not very complicated.

White House officials HAVE NOW CONFIRMED it as being true, and as having briefed the President about it.

Nobody here is spinning....................except you.

What is your response to this CONFIRMED NEWS??????????

22 minutes ago, Liquid said:

It's a hoax says Trump. 

Twincuck is vindicated!!!!  Trump said it's a hoax that means it's a Hoax...... :dc:

Until next week when he says that he never raid it was a hoax and what he really meant was that.... bbbbut :grimace1:

7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Redditors are the voice of reason obviously 

That literally just links to the article you dweeb.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/01/world/asia/afghan-russia-bounty-middleman.html

I guess the ICA was too scared to tell Trump but they told other countries lol. 

Probably due to this,

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/politics/trump-intel-briefings-russia/index.html

Edited by Substatic