Sign in to follow this  
Ike BLM

Do you think political campaigns should be forced to report any foreign contributions?

WH briefing only the republicans early on was complete bullshit. They did it to get their stories in order. “He didn’t know” I can’t wait till we flip the senate and get these scumbags out start with turtle boy 

Hey guys, you know what's REALLY suspicious????????????????

Joe Biden's son making $50,000 a month being a "consultant" to Burisma.

Oh what's that??????  Republicans literally just stopped a law from passing that would prevent foreign donations from entering political campaigns??? Democrats were trying to pass a law that would've forced all American politicians, for either political party, to reveal campaign help from foreign entities????? And the Republicans, specifically just Republicans, stopped that law from passing through??????

Sorry, I can't pay attention to that, I'm concerned with this $50,000 a month mega-scandal.:idid:

This is one of those things that should be obvious to anyone with any common sense and as always it’s republicunts who show their level of corruption has no boundaries

A fucking White House  Republican only meeting :ccruise:

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

Hey guys, you know what's REALLY suspicious????????????????

Joe Biden's son making $50,000 a month being a "consultant" to Burisma.

Oh what's that??????  Republicans literally just stopped a law from passing that would prevent foreign donations from entering political campaigns??? Democrats were trying to pass a law that would've forced all American politicians, for either political party, to reveal campaign help from foreign entities????? And the Republicans, specifically just Republicans, stopped that law from passing through??????

Sorry, I can't pay attention to that, I'm concerned with this $50,000 a month mega-scandal.:idid:

MAGA cultist cry about the MSM yet no one talks about how Kushner got a Billion dollar bail out months before he was going to get fucked a balloon payment. Yet Trump spent 6 months whining about 50k a month.