Jump to content
Voidler

Is SW the only sane gaming forum?

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Name one progressive Islamic country. Just one. Which islamic country can gays get married? Which ones treat women as equals? ill wait for your answer. 

 

7 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Iran was heading in a secular direction numbnuts. 

:mroff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

:mroff:

Dumbass got completely raped.

 

And he proceeded to argue that the EGG came before the CHICKEN.

 

Now that's desperation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah.

 

A majority ISLAMIC COUNTRY was naturally progressing ON ITS OWN.

 

And when they wanted to control their OWN OIL industry to make money............the United States decided to fuck up the country and destabilize it, which led it to turn into shit.

 

That's like America purposely putting black people at a disadvantage, cutting their opportunity.............and then saying afterwards "but LOOK AT THEM, LOOK at all the crime and violence they commit".

They were progressing OUT OF ISLAM 

 

Dude bro bud man come on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

They were progressing OUT OF ISLAM 

 

Dude bro bud man come on. 

DUDE.

 

Who

allowed

that

to

happen.

 

Dumbass?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

DUDE.

 

Who

allowed

that

to

happen.

 

Dumbass?

you pointed to a country becoming LESS ISLAMIC.. my whole point is islam is bad for society. so you pointed to a country leaving that behind as an example of progress in islam? dafqu are you even saying? you cant have it both ways 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

you pointed to a country becoming LESS ISLAMIC.. my whole point is islam is bad for society. so you pointed to a country leaving that behind as an example of progress in islam? dafqu are you even saying? you cant have it both ways 

No, you're trying to make your bullshit fit within this. But it isn't working.

 

The ISLAMIC CLERGY EXISTED in IRAN during the period of secular middle-class growth, dumbass.

 

Which, based on your logic............would be impossible for that to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're trying to make your bullshit fit within this. But it isn't working.

 

The ISLAMIC CLERGY EXISTED in IRAN during the period of secular middle-class growth, dumbass.

 

Which, based on your logic............would be impossible for that to happen.

The people were rejecting the islamic values. It lasted for a decade and then islam came roaring back. So what is it? islam good?  You are so fucked up on this issue. You've tricked your brain into believing shit. You can't be pro islam and then use Iran as an example of Islam progressing.. they were rejecting Islam because it fucking sucks!!!

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

The people were rejecting the islamic values. It lasted for a decade and then islam came roaring back. So what is it? islam good?  You are so fucked up on this issue. You've tricked your brain into believing shit. 

No.................they BOTH EXISTED side by side at the same time.

 

Its not working dude.

 

Islam came roaring back because the United States tried putting a PUPPET government in place, and the people got mad.

 

Do you know who was protesting and wanted to overthrow the current Iran regime during the Iran Revolution of 1979???????????

 

FUCKING SECULARIST AS WELL AS ISLAMIC HARDLINERS.

 

The group that came into power were the hardliners.

 

None of your bullshit fits. NONE OF IT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.................they BOTH EXISTED side by side at the same time.

 

Its not working dude.

 

Islam came roaring back because the United States tried putting a PUPPET government in place, and the people got mad.

 

Do you know who was protesting and wanted to overthrow the current Iran regime during the Iran Revolution of 1979???????????

 

FUCKING SECULARIST AS WELL AS ISLAMIC HARDLINERS.

 

The group that came into power were the hardliners.

 

None of your bullshit fits. NONE OF IT.

How is Iran now by the way? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

How is Iran now by the way? 

Ah, so you're now running away after you lost that argument entirely after I answered your challenge.

 

Thanks for the admission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah, so you're now running away after you lost that argument entirely after I answered your challenge.

 

Thanks for the admission.

i asked you to point out a islamic country that allowed gay marriage or anything liberal. You posted to a time when iran moved away from islam as some sort of victory for islam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

i asked you to point out a islamic country that allowed gay marriage or anything liberal. You posted to a time when iran moved away from islam as some sort of victory for islam. 

Yeah..........because it was still an Islam country in the HEART of the Islam world that was progressing......and ALLOWED secularism to exist.

 

Think about that, a country still guided by Islamic Clergy ALLOWED secularism to exist with it side by side.

 

Until the west fucked it up, and the Islamic hardliners used the West's fuckup to their advantage.

 

I love how I answered your challenge, and you've been babbling ever since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah..........because it was still an Islam country in the HEART of the Islam world that was progressing......and ALLOWED secularism to exist.

 

Think about that, a country still guided by Islamic Clergy ALLOWED secularism to exist with it side by side.

 

Until the west fucked it up, and the Islamic hardliners used the West's fuckup to their advantage.

 

I love how I answered your challenge, and you've been babbling ever since.

Last word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Last word

Yeah, I already said it. Bigot.

 

Let me know when you actually have the guts to talk like an adult again and defend your arguments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×