Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

The Official Rules for the Politics, Pandemics and Social Issues Board (READ THE RULES)

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Fuck you. 

Imagine living in Florida. You’d really hate him. 

• Sad 1

I don't know much about the situation in Florida but it doesn't seem like hes entirely wrong if you look at the data

New Florida cases on Monday: 12,624

New Florida Deaths on Monday: 35

Thats a death rate of 0.28%. Obviously theres a chance it could still rise but I wouldn't call it the next New York just yet.

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I don't know much about the situation in Florida but it doesn't seem like hes entirely wrong if you look at the data

Thats a death rate of 0.28%. Obviously theres a chance it could still rise but I wouldn't call it the next New York just yet.

Seems to be a lot of that going around especially with people who you share polticial ideologies with 

Also, again. I am staying away from this thread because not only are politics poisonous and annoying, but they can also get you banned. Im just here to post pix. 

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The death rate toggles between .25% and 1%, which is definitely an improvement over the previous 3%. This is why it’s good to wear masks/social distance to slow down the spread - more time for hospitals to become better and efficient at treating it. However, we are running out of ICU beds in Miami, due to the recent surge. So, we may see a spike in deaths when that happens. 

8 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

107988627_587946105218245_8697625285291147781_n.thumb.jpg.f5fcf1f0d88ee7e782d3085c9142b924.jpgLet's play, where's waldo but for black people 

he's the third person above that girl on the right. he wears sunglasses. next, please, i love playing where's jamal.

• Ben 1

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

107993255_10157683892089506_3857072944447763757_o.jpg

On 2020-07-09 at 6:10 PM, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well truthfully, I'm usually at my Home Depot for 5 days a week, and 7 hours per day; so sound logic there. 

:reg: 

• Haha 1

A prosecutor from the Mueller investigation says Trump spared Roger Stone from prison as a reward for 'keeping his lips sealed'

https://www.businessinsider.com/roger-stone-spared-jail-silence-reward-mueller-lawyer-andrew-weissman-2020-7

Commuting Stone's sentence is the biggest example of this administration's corruption and is pretty much indefensible by anyone by sycophants.

Hell, I don't even think Tropic Thunder could be made in this day and age and RDJ won an Oscar for it. :ben:

In case you thought the justice system wasn't racist

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/14/alabama-veteran-marijuana-prison/

A disabled black veteran drove through Alabama with medical marijuana. Now he faces five years in prison.

Jesus Christ, how is this still a thing in the USA. :|

10 minutes ago, Ike said:

Hell, I don't even think Tropic Thunder could be made in this day and age and RDJ won an Oscar for it. :ben:

yeah, while i'm very pro-BLM, i think all art should remain unchanged. as for companies wanting to rebrand a product, like uncle ben or aunt jemima, i don't think it's a wise move, since they are established names. as for statues and the confederate flag, while i don't like them, they are symbols of our past. instead of "forgetting them", we should learn from the mistakes they represent and do better in the forthcoming generations.