Geoff Keighley's DualSense hands-on is tommorrow @ 9AM PT.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

How did your brain concoct this fuckery as an analogical comparative to publicly addressing concerns of battery life in their controller...

I had to work hard to be awfully creative in order to reach your levels of stupidity.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea, not a fan of the two tone myself either.  With all those crevices I bet some people are gonna have REALLY funky controllers after a while      

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

I had to work hard to be awfully creative in order to reach your levels of stupidity.

What's stupid about alleviating concerns surrounding battery life for a previous controller where it was abysmal?

I really hate everything about you.  

58 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The only one being dense is you. Get this through your thick skull...

This demo was coded specifically for the PlayStation 5 and it has an 8 second loading period between transitions....

Bro you are stupid as fuck.  The Graphics weren't next gen either.... that most mean the PS5 isn't next gen because the controller demo didn't have insane graphics :mj:

What's stupid about alleviating concerns surrounding battery life for a previous controller where it was abysmal?

You're looking for reasons to pretend that Sony is being evil and conniving.

Its pathetic............4 months away from a console launch, and there aren't even product pages listed on retailers yet.

Its pathetic. The fact that you are doing stuff like this like....................EIGHTY PERCENT of the fucking time........only makes it more pathetic.

I know you hate everything about me.............I'm the opposite of what you are and the state of mind you live in.

And thank God I am, and do.

Just now, jehurey said:

You're looking for reasons to pretend that Sony is being evil and conniving.

Its pathetic............4 months away from a console launch, and there aren't even product pages listed on retailers yet.

Its pathetic. The fact that you are doing stuff like this like....................EIGHTY PERCENT of the fucking time........only makes it more pathetic.

I know you hate everything about me.............I'm the opposite of what you are and the state of mind you live in.

And thank God I am, and do.

No, I'm looking to see if they've fixed their 5 hour controller battery, and there's zero information about it.

Xbox controllers with rechargeables last like 30+ hours, Nintendo controllers last like 40. There's a reason to want this information and there's serious reason for them to disclose it, it was a problem for the entire time the product line existed.

37 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You skipped the most important point. Anyways, Xbox One X truly was a mistake. 

No it wasn't.

It was more powerful than the Pro.

The problem was MS that didn't support it.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

No it wasn't.

It was more powerful than the Pro.

The problem was MS that didn't support it.

The fuck are you talking about now? They supported it with every game they released and they somehow managed to get more external support for it than the PlayStation 4 Pro.

The fuck are you talking about now? They supported it with every game they released and they somehow managed to get more external support for it than the PlayStation 4 Pro.

The external support stopped after its first year.

Several key games didn't even come with 4k output.

And Gamepass completelt sent it to its graveyard.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

The external support stopped after its first year.

Several key games didn't even come with 4k output.

And Gamepass completelt sent it to its graveyard.

The external support stopped after its first year? What in the hell are you talking about... 

You mother fuckers are straight retarded.

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sony said they put in a larger battery. What else do you need? We won't know specifics until later or even launch day. Take a seat.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The external support stopped after its first year? What in the hell are you talking about... 

You mother fuckers are straight retarded.

4k releases.

Several games didn't offer 4k enhancements like Ace Combat 7.

And then MS gaveaway gamepass to pc, even giving them that interesting Gears of Wars tactics game only on PC.

Gamepass completely killed the One X.

Made it useless.

Another bold move by MS.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

4k releases.

Several games didn't offer 4k enhancements like Ace Combat 7.

And then MS gaveaway gamepass to pc, even giving them that interesting Gears of Wars tactics game only on PC.

Gamepass completely killed the One X.

Made it useless.

Another bold move by MS.

This post doesn't even make any sense. Ace Combat 7 was a specific developer decision, it was 30 FPS on the base consoles and they targeted 60 on both of the enhanced consoles. Feel was more important than fidelity for them. 

Gears Tactics is coming to Xbox, just like Flight Simulator is coming to Xbox. These are PC centric and designed games and their integration needs reworking to function properly in a console environment. 

GamePass didn't change anything, this doesn't even make a bit of conducive sense. 

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Gears Tactics is coming to Xbox, just like Flight Simulator is coming to Xbox. These are PC centric and designed games and their integration needs reworking to function properly in a console environment. 

It's good to see them do this.  There's really no reason anymore to artificially block things off.  If a game can be designed around a controller in addition to mouse and keyboard, it should be.  Of course, the best thing is supporting both input styles on both devices.  No reason not to anymore really.  For multiplayer games, just make sure people link up with others using the same input method.. or allow them to choose.

Microsoft should be all about offering everything to all of their platforms... and that's the road they're heading down.

46 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, I'm looking to see if they've fixed their 5 hour controller battery, and there's zero information about it.

Xbox controllers with rechargeables last like 30+ hours, Nintendo controllers last like 40. There's a reason to want this information and there's serious reason for them to disclose it, it was a problem for the entire time the product line existed.

LOL show me proof anywhere that Xbox rechargeable controllers last more than 30 hours.

The entire reason they run on AA batteries is because the X360 Play & Charge kit was commonly known to lose charge after a while.

And........unlike the Xbox controller.......Playstation controllers actually have features that exceed PS2/Xbox era controller design.

36 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Sony said they put in a larger battery. What else do you need? We won't know specifics until later or even launch day. Take a seat.

Dynocrap actually WANTS to speculate during periods in which Sony hasn't clarified details.

Dynocrap actually looks forward to periods like these, because it gives him room to pretend like the worst-case scenario is a fact (when they clearly aren't).

When Sony actually provides details, Dynocrap slinks away onto something else.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL show me proof anywhere that Xbox rechargeable controllers last more than 30 hours.

The entire reason they run on AA batteries is because the X360 Play & Charge kit was commonly known to lose charge after a while.

And........unlike the Xbox controller.......Playstation controllers actually have features that exceed PS2/Xbox era controller design.

Yea, like a wasteful gigantic lightbar that needlessly drains battery power.

Just now, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

Yea, like a wasteful gigantic lightbar that needlessly drains battery power.

Ultimately, it was used for location and calibration in PSVR.

That's not the way I would've preferred they did it, but it was used.

Just now, jehurey said:

Ultimately, it was used for location and calibration in PSVR.

That's not the way I would've preferred they did it, but it was used.

Yea, but I mean, the option to turn it off for literally every other application would have done wonders lol

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why do you have to turn everything into some stupid argument? Do you want clarification around battery life or not? Shut the fuck up.

P.S. https://www.amazon.com/Energizer-Controller-Rechargeable-Wireless-Controllers-Charging/dp/B00EADTVLW

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why do you have to turn everything into some stupid argument? Do you want clarification around battery life or not? Shut the fuck up.

P.S. https://www.amazon.com/Energizer-Controller-Rechargeable-Wireless-Controllers-Charging/dp/B00EADTVLW

you mean..............why do I call out your bullshit claims that aren't true?

GEE, I wonder why.

Imagine, the things you claim actually being vetted to see if their true.

ANd.............you just proved their not true............Microsoft ALSO FAILS to deliver long-lasting battery life in their rechargeable controllers.

You clearly were talking about MICROSOFT.

What exactly made you think you were going to get by with posting some random third-party device????

You see...........THIS is the type of stuff that puts you in the category of "pathetic". Did you think posting that link was going to make you look better? Like seriously?