Covid-Ball '20 Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, nitric said:

So the Redskins name is now the Football team? :ben:

Correct; well technically, it's the Washington Football Team, but that's apparently a placeholder (like Wayfair's closets?) title until they get the legal/trademark stuff sorted out.

"The Denver Nuggets’ Michael Porter Jr has come out with an outlandish conspiracy theory, saying he believes Covid-19 is being used to control the population. He also said he has never had a vaccination.

Porter Jr made his comments as the NBA prepares to resume its season following a break enforced by the pandemic.

“Personally, I think that the coronavirus is being used obviously for a bigger agenda,” Porter said during an Snapchat Q+A. “It’s being used for population control in just terms of being able to control the masses of people."

:sam:

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Jazz over the birds and Lakers over Clippers :lebron:

AD got that opal stone with him :blessed:

Clippers have looked AWFUL in the scrimmages; and while they're not the actual playoffs, they clearly lack chemistry.

10 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Clippers have looked AWFUL in the scrimmages; and while they're not the actual playoffs, they clearly lack chemistry.

Clippers still gonna fail to make it to the CONFERENCE FINALS for another year. :trump3:

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Clippers still gonna fail to make it to the CONFERENCE FINALS for another year. :trump3:

Well we got what we needed from him. :troll:

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

:willcucked:

:D

I was thinking: "who do I know that likes each team?" and I thought: "Ahh hell, let's throw in some airballs." :face: 

:-*

• Upvote 1