XBox and ray tracing....

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I agree, it looks better than basically anything. In regards to Infinite I'm not going to harshly criticize it, it wasn't an impressive showing but there's a lot of moving parts and it was just a vertical slice that I feel shouldn't have been what they showed. 

Bro just stop. What they showed was beyond terrible. There is no excuse for that Trash that they rolled out.  Touting Series X as a monster but had no games that showed this off? 

Pathetic.  They killed whatever momentum They thought they had :ANYWORD:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also, Aza specifically mentioned that 'Aside from Forza', and the lemmings reply with:     WhAt AbOuT FoRZa!!!1        

buh buh buh - malacries in every thread lol 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro just stop. What they showed was beyond terrible. There is no excuse for that Trash that they rolled out.  Touting Series X as a monster but had no games that showed this off? 

Pathetic.  They killed whatever momentum They thought they had :ANYWORD:

I'm really not interested in anything you have to say, you're of no consequence or value. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I agree, it looks better than basically anything. In regards to Infinite I'm not going to harshly criticize it, it wasn't an impressive showing but there's a lot of moving parts and it was just a vertical slice that I feel shouldn't have been what they showed. 

They need to delay it, but that's not going to happen. The game looks rushed.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm really not interested in anything you have to say, you're of no consequence or value. 

You lack any semblance of reality.  E3 builds, demo builds are alot of times older builds or running on PCs.... this isn't unique to Halo. 

The. difference is.. this looked like trash and you know it.   :lul:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You lack any semblance of reality.  E3 builds, demo builds are alot of times older builds or running on PCs.... this is unique to Halo. 

The. difference is.. this looked like trash and you know it.   :lul:

I'm dismissing it as looking as outright trash on the back of the ToD selected alone. My issue isn't with what I was seeing even though there were some issues, my problem is with the time of day selection. Late evening like that produces immensely unflattering lighting, detail and color conditions. 

It wasn't the right part of the game to show, and we both know that just this doesn't reflect the game as a whole. They screwed up, but I'm not going to dismiss everything that has come before it because they made a poor choice in this particular slice being their showcase. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm dismissing it as looking as outright trash on the back of the ToD selected alone. My issue isn't with what I was seeing even though there were some issues, my problem is with the time of day selection. Late evening like that produces immensely unflattering lighting, detail and color conditions. 

It wasn't the right part of the game to show, and we both know that just this doesn't reflect the game as a whole. They screwed up, but I'm not going to dismiss everything that has come before it because they made a poor choice in this particular slice being their showcase. 

What you mean everything that has come before?   They haven't shown gameplay before this bro. 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

We didn't hear the old build excuse for any PS5 game because it wasn't needed. Why does Halo deserve special treatment? It's 4 months away from launch. 

I think we can conclude that Sony is just ahead of the game in terms of next gen development, period. SDKs, hardware, tooling, studios, etc. Sony is just on fuckin' point. :whew:

Just now, Team 2019 said:

We didn't hear the old build excuse for any PS5 game because it wasn't needed. Why does Halo deserve special treatment? It's 4 months away from launch. 

How many Sony games did we see gameplay from? Ratchet & Clank? Anything else? I mean please fuck off out of here. All we saw were cinematic sequences and cutscenes most of which didn't appear to elevate much beyond what the PlayStation 4 was already doing.

More than Halo Infinite having a bad showing a lot of people are exaggerating the foot that Sony put forward, and trying to dismiss everything else Microsoft has shown. It's not all about Halo, there's a ton more on top of that and we all know it. 

Just now, nitric said:

Lmao this retard is back? Talk about having no will power :lul:

My willpower doesn't involve staying gone, I needed some perspective to understand that I don't need to stoop to the level of you idiots to get a point across. 

You're like children. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

My willpower doesn't involve staying gone, I needed some perspective to understand that I don't need to stoop to the level of you idiots to get a point across. 

You're like children. 

Make another thread about it fgt :tom: You’re literally the lowest denomination on this site

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How many Sony games did we see gameplay from? Ratchet & Clank? Anything else? I mean please fuck off out of here. All we saw were cinematic sequences and cutscenes most of which didn't appear to elevate much beyond what the PlayStation 4 was already doing.

More than Halo Infinite having a bad showing a lot of people are exaggerating the foot that Sony put forward, and trying to dismiss everything else Microsoft has shown. It's not all about Halo, there's a ton more on top of that and we all know it. 

If Sony showed something as bad as Halo Infinite. Bad visuals, pop in, stutter, low ress textures, atrociois LODs you'd be bashing the shit out of Cerny's SSD magic. No RT. 

Edited by Team 2019
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He couldn't stand by and let us sully Xbox's good name.. lol

This kid couldn’t get attention in real life so he decided to come back and continue posting like a mentally disabled lemon :pavarotti:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're like children. 

ohh please stop.  You were acting like a complete toddler after the PS5 showcase and even worse after the controller demo. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

If Sony showed something as bad as Halo Infinite. Bad visuals, pop in, stutter, low ress textures, atrociois LODs you'd be bashing the shit out of Cerny's SSD magic. No RT. 

Explain away GT7's engine trailer looking relatively identical to GT Sport and the visual draw and pop in. 

You're already digging a hole for yourself.