Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Team 2019

DF Direct - Xbox Games Showcase Reaction

Recommended Posts

Not gonna waste an hour of my time rewatching that shit. :pffft:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"here to talk about some of the bits of ray-tracing that we saw" :tom:

 

they really let their thoughts known within the first minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The Halo cutscenes are 30 fps :D

They were talking about Halo 5.

Edited by HALOmij

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nitric said:

They need to delay Halo Infinite then cancel it and let the franchise rest in pieces. 

"They need to delay Halo Infinite[ly] and let the franchise rest in pieces."

  • dead 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Voidler said:

XBOX IS A DISASTER :drake:

Pretty dumb of them to look so unready.

 

We don't really even know what Sony is releasing with yet definitively at this point.

 

They should probably delay both consoles 6 months or so :shrug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HALOmij said:

 

 

They should probably delay both consoles 6 months or so :shrug: 

:whoa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fucking what?????????????

 

Did that Microsoft CEO, whatshisname, Nutella, know about that before he started talking about having the biggest launch lineup ever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

Pretty dumb of them to look so unready.

 

We don't really even know what Sony is releasing with yet definitively at this point.

 

They should probably delay both consoles 6 months or so :shrug: 

LMAO is this the bargaining stage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Pretty dumb of them to look so unready.

 

We don't really even know what Sony is releasing with yet definitively at this point.

 

They should probably delay both consoles 6 months or so :shrug: 

Don’t try to couple the ps5 with this DOA trash console. It actually has AAA-caliber launch lineup that looks the part. If demon souls is at launch then MS should focus on the PC market and axe the series ex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nitric said:

Don’t try to couple the ps5 with this DOA trash console. It actually has AAA-caliber launch lineup that looks the part. If demon souls is at launch then MS should focus on the PC market and axe the series ex

Thanks for proving my point.  "If Demon's Souls is at launch"

 

We don't know yet.. :shrug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×