Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lynux3

Jeff Grubb: Xbox Live Gold going away; multiplayer to be free.

Recommended Posts

There's still no confirmation and plenty of confusion. The speculation is now that free to play games like Warframe, Fortnite, etc. No longer require Xbox Live Gold. So essentially doing what Sony has been doing day one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

There's still no confirmation and plenty of confusion. The speculation is now that free to play games like Warframe, Fortnite, etc. No longer require Xbox Live Gold. So essentially doing what Sony has been doing day one. 

No, essentially what Sony did last gen, before they got greedy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vini said:

No, essentially what Sony did last gen, before they got greedy

I mean in terms of requiring an online multiplayer subscription to play those free to play games, which you don't need on PS4, but do on Xbox One. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lynux3 said:

I mean in terms of requiring an online multiplayer subscription to play those free to play games, which you don't need on PS4, but do on Xbox One. 

In terms of that specific detail of the story, yes. 

 

In terms of the story itself, Phil just dropped a Hiroshima and Nagasaki on Sony. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vini said:

In terms of that specific detail of the story, yes. 

 

In terms of the story itself, Phil just dropped a Hiroshima and Nagasaki on Sony. 

Phil hasn't dropped anything. This is speculation/rumor speak. Slow down. :whoa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vini said:

471289cde2490c80f60d5e85bcdfb6da.gif

 

Not even industry folk are backing up this claim. It's going to be another bad day for you if this doesn't come to fruition. :reg: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lynux3 said:

Not even industry folk are backing up this claim. It's going to be another bad day for you if this doesn't come to fruition. :reg: 

I posted about this a week ago the writing is on the wall as soon as they got rid of the 1yr subscription. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vini said:

I posted about this a week ago the writing is on the wall as soon as they got rid of the 1yr subscription. 

And the monthly/quarterly subscriptions are still intact. :reg: 

 

image.png.972aef99602656af46441e21cf24bcf4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

And the monthly/quarterly subscriptions are still intact. :reg: 

 

image.png.972aef99602656af46441e21cf24bcf4.png

Yeah guess what comes out a quarter year from now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vini said:

Yeah guess what comes out a quarter year from now

PlayStation 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vini said:

With free MP? Don't think so. Phil just went for the jugular

 

Keep dreaming :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Keep dreaming :D 

Yeah, he went for the jugular alright; except with those safety scissors you give to kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah, he went for the jugular alright; except with those safety scissors you give to kids.

:dead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×