Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Twinblade

Unsealed court documents confirm that Bill Clinton visited Epstein's Pedophile island

Recommended Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8579857/Bill-Clinton-stayed-Jeffrey-Epsteins-villa-orgy-island-court-docs-claim.html

 

Interesting that this was seemingly buried by most news outlets. If this happened to accuse trump of the same thing then you wouldn't hear the end of it. Well at least now we know Clinton is a lying sleazebag and probably a pedo too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Virginia Giufrre's (main accuser, of whom we have the most knowledge about her time being trafficked by Maxwell and Epstein) has her deposition summarized if you just want to stay up all night, and not sleep or whatever.

 

 

 

 

Quote

In September 2015 Virginia Roberts Giuffre sued Ghislaine Maxwell for defamation in New York federal court. A total of 167 documents in the case were filed under seal. An effort to unseal these documents has been led by the Miami Herald since 2018.

 

 

 

Quote

Summary: Deposition of VRG by Maxwell's council Menninger. Notes below. There are some really poor redactions, easy to figure out what's going on. Mainly Menninger is trying to pin VRG on inconsistencies and/or details but it's obvious VRG has been deposed before, she handles it well. Important details: Named as abusers are a "Spanish" president, a hotelier, "another" prince as well as the ones we knew about --  Ehud Barak, Minski, Bill Richardson, Mitchell, Alan Dershowitz, Kaufmann. VRG also claims Maxwell was a predator and paints her as equal partners with Epstein.

 

 

:face:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree get them all. :camby:

 

 

Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein (case 1:16-cv-07673-UA, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York) a law suit accusing Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein of child rape for events that occurred in 1994.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I agree get them all. :camby:

 

 

Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein (case 1:16-cv-07673-UA, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York) a law suit accusing Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein of child rape for events that occurred in 1994.

 

 

A lawsuit and set of claims that were dismissed in 1994 vs. this nuclear explosion:

 

The artist behind Jeffrey Epstein's portrait of Bill Clinton in a ... 

(actual painting of Clinton on Epstein's island)

 

I laughed irl.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

A lawsuit and set of claims that were dismissed in 1994 vs. this nuclear explosion:

 

The artist behind Jeffrey Epstein's portrait of Bill Clinton in a ... 

(actual painting of Clinton on Epstein's island)

 

I laughed irl.  

Get them all... Both Clinton and Trump :camby:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8579857/Bill-Clinton-stayed-Jeffrey-Epsteins-villa-orgy-island-court-docs-claim.html

 

Interesting that this was seemingly buried by most news outlets. If this happened to accuse trump of the same thing then you wouldn't hear the end of it. Well at least now we know Clinton is a lying sleazebag and probably a pedo too.

Well Trump is the current President despite the fact conservatives can't seem to stop talking about the Clintons and Obama for some reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×